Chapter 2 - 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

The next day
—————————
I woke up the next day pretty early I looked around and saw my siblings still sleeping. I walk out and starting preparing for today, a few minutes pass by I heard both Tsireya & Ao'nung & his friend Rotxo behind me. We walk to the deck waiting, after several minutes pass we hear the sky people coming and I wave at them to come over here. They walk to us, I ask them "What's you're names?" They Introduce themselves as Neteyam, Kiri, Lo'ak and Tuktirey (Tuk for short).

After they Introduced themselves I smiled Ao'nung rolled his eyes, Tsireya was smiling at them. Me, Ao'nung & Tsireya & Rotxo jumped in the water and I said "Follow us!" After we jumped in they followed us. After swimming for awhile I looked behind us to see nobody, I looked around confused and saw them swimming to the surface I say in hand signals "What's wrong with them?", Tsireya shrugs, Ao'nung rolls his eyes so does Rotxo.

We all them swim up to them in the surface Tsireya asks "What's wrong?", Tuk says "You're to fast wait for us!" I and Tsireya apologize. "And we don't understand you're hand signals" Lo'ak said messing around with his hands, I look at Tsireya and she shrugs i said "We will teach you, but after this we need to work on you're breathing patterns". They all nod and Tuk says "Where's Kiri?" we all shrug and I say "She's probably not far from here I'll look for her" i dive under the water and look for her I see her looking at the sea corals and fishes I smile and wave at her to come she nods and swims to the surface after we dive under the water and they follow.

————————

An hour passes by

————————

We all sit in a circle on the shore with and we start with our breathing pattern. They focus on themselves as we demonstrate, I see Ao'nung not doing it right and he laughs with his friend I slap him in the head and he rolls his eyes and does it correctly. I hear small giggles from Tuk and I see Neteyam slightly smiling when his eyes were closed, I smile alittle too and focus breathing.

After several minutes I say "How's everyone doing?" They say it's going okay I look at them and say "I'm gonna see how you are doing okay?" I then move to Kiri and I put my hands on her chest and stomach I tell her to breath in an out slowly she does and I say "That's very good! You're getting used to this" she smiles.

I then move onto Tuk I smiled because she's so adorable and I say "You're doing very good as well!" She smiles. I move to the Lo'ak same thing I say "you're doing pretty good too!". I move to Neteyam we make eye contact and I smile at him, I then put my hands on his chest and stomach and continue the breathing pattern, I look up at him concerned and say "You're heart is beating fast, slow down" I say and he says "Sorry, ok" and looks up and closes his eyes. I hear everyone behind me giggling I roll my eyes and I say "Okay very good" I move my hands and look at him he looks at me and I smile.

———————

After our breathing pattern we all swim back into the water. I look at them and smile, they smile back after a few minutes of swimming we swim back to the surface. Tsireya says "good job guys!", Ao'nung says "Congrats I guess." I look at him serious and he looks away so does Rotxo, I sigh and continue talking. "Next we Are Gonna teach you how to ride an Ilu!" They nod and I call for an ilu underwater signaling one to come here.

When an ilu does I say "This is an ilu once you bond with this animal you will keep it for the rest if you're life." They nod and Ao'nung says "So who's up first?" Swimming towards us and next to me. Lo'ak raises his hand and Ao'nung says "Great now sit here" he pats where too sit and Lo'ak does, Ao'nung demonstrates on what too do, I look up at Lo'ak and see he's not fully focusing and breathing fast. I signal Tsireya and she says "Lo'ak focus." He nods and the moment we knew he took off I look at Tsireya and she has wide eyes and I look back to see Lo'ak swimming to the surface everyone started laughing and smiling, Tsireya was hiding her smile and looking away. He was flustered and swims back.