Chapter 7

First Person pov-Neteyam
I woke up with Zetiriya in my arms,my Zetiriya in my arms. She was my other half, my mate, my everything. It felt amazing until I realized what time it was. The sun was high in the sky meaning it was around 12 or 1. I quickly shook Zetiriya trying to wake her up. "Princess you have to wake up" I say as she slowly opened her eyes.

First person pov-Zetiriya
I slowly opened my eyes seeing neteyam shaking me telling me to wake up. I rub my eyes trying to adjust to the sunlight. I sit up as I look at neteyam, my neteyam. But I saw his concerned face. I look up the see the sun all the way up meaning it was mid day. I look at him eyes wide, shit, we're screwed. "Oh we're fucking dead" I say though he laughs. "We're dead for a lot of reason" he kisses me as he says it. I giggle grabbing his hand as we walk to the ocean. I call my llu, stepping on as he sits behind me. We race off to the island thinking of the hell we're about to get.

As we get to shore I saw neteyams parents and mine conversating. Jake turned to see me and neteyam walking up the shore and immediately walked up to him, My mother following behind. "What the fuck is your problem!? You lied to me about a sleepover to sneak out with the olo'eyktans daughter!" He roughly grabbed neteyam as my mother did me. She didn't say a word which was scarier. We were taken into my parents marui. "I apologize for my son taking your daughter wherever they went he will be punished accordingly" neytiri said as my mother looked me dead in the eyes saying "It is quite alright, she will not be with your son any longer, she is to mate by tonight with a boy of our choosing" as she was about to grab me neteyam stood infront of me.

"Don't touch her" jakes eyes widen at his sons behavior, "neteyam move out of their way now" Jake says as a warning. I grab neteyams hand as he looks at Ronal. "If you want to take her you have to take me to, we are now one" I smile at the statement forgetting to situation we were currently in. I quickly lowered my smile as I look up at the confused faces of the parents. Until neytiri gasp bringing her hand to her mouth, "neteyam please tell me you didn't" he just looked at his mom not saying a word. Jake looks at neytiri confused so did my parents. "What does he speak of?" My father asks looking at me. "They have mated before eywa" I smile at neytiris words as Jake and my parents look at us like we grew two heads. "Is this true Zetiriya?" I look at my mother and simply say "he is mine and I am his, eywa saw".

"You are no daughter of mine" Ronal says barging out of the marui as my dad chases after her. "You suprise us son, we thought it would be Lo'ak following our footsteps" Jake says "so your not angry?" Neteyam asked his father and mother. "No we are not mad at you, we were just hoping you wouldn't follow in this skxawngs footsteps" neytiri says slapping jakes head. I laugh as neytiri walks up to me, "we welcome you to our family" she says and hugs me, I hug her back. "Thank you tsmuke(sister)" she smiles at the name as it shows respect.

Jake looked at neytiri "we're a little mad right?" She huffed grabbing her husbands hand. "You were learning our ways and also mated with me the chiefs Daughter, in two months! He did better than you did" neytiri giggled as her husband rolled his eyes. They had been here for 4 months already, it felt like just yesterday the landed on the island. Right then and there as her and neteyam were standing infront of Jake and neytiri, she saw their future. The fantasy didn't last long until my father came in with Ao'nung who looked at me in disgust. "Ao'nung will take you roll as the next leader, since you were careless" my father said glaring at neteyam. Ao'nung looked down and said "Mom said to pack up your things, she doesn't want you in the marui anymore" I looked at him a little hurt that my mom would want that.

I looked at my father to see if he was lying but he looked down aswell. He was disappointed in me but he wouldn't have thrown me out but Ronal has her ways of making him agree to things. I looked at neteyam, he could see the worry on my face my cluelessness of what to do. I didn't know where I would go, what I was gonna do, I was frozen. He put a hand on my cheek, "We're gonna figure it out, let's grab your things and go from there. Ok princess?" I look up at him not saying a word just nodding my head. My own mother kicked me out for choosing who I wanted instead of her. The women who birthed me, who protected me, who was supposed to love me no matter what. She just threw me out like trash.

I grabbed a bag, filling it with clothes and my weapons. I left everything else's not wanting it. I grab neteyams hand again as we walk out, everyone had left except Jake and neytiri. "When we got here I found an empty marui, I could fix it up for you?" Jake said, I smile and nod my head "Thank you, I appreciate you wanting to help me" Jake responded with "Your family now kid". "Neteyam you could stay with her if you like? I'm sure Lo'ak would love the extra space" neytiri says, Jake quickly looked at her like she was delusional "He can?" Neytiri laughed "They are mated, them living together would be the least of our worries" Jake shook his head at her statement "Fine but when they have kids by next year don't get mad at me when I say I told you so" I widened my eyes at his statement looking at neteyam who just laughed.

This was my new life, my new family, and all with the man I love. We all walked out to go fix up my new marui... Our new marui.