He meets her...

I'm Sora... I am a beta tester at Nintendo I was walking out of work while thinking about how to get rid of a new worker, Serene... I bumped into someone on accident since I was deep in thought, "O-oh, I'm Sorry sir..." The woman apologized... I took a look at her, She looked gorgeous... "I-It's okay, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going..." I said. "I'm Stella." The woman said. "I-I'm Sora..." I said hesitantly, I was not used to introducing myself, and I felt myself blush a bit, It was barely visible since my hair is always in my face... "Well... It's nice to meet you, Sora!" Stella said. "Nice to meet you too, Stella..." I said. I felt something that I have never really felt in my life... Love... Stella was about to walk away but I stopped her and gave her a piece of paper that had my number on it "Here..." I said. "Oh! Thank you!" Stella said with a happy look. Stella then walked away, I proceeded to walk home... I couldn't get my mind off of her... I think I lost the thought of... Wait. what was that thought again? Eh, Whatever... Thank god it was a Friday and I have the weekend off, I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. I still couldn't stop thinking about Stella... I am unsure if that is me becoming a simp (Me: Yes.) or if I'm just being stupid...  I was apparently very tired because I fell asleep on the couch...

Author's note: sorry bout the part being short I ran out of ideas lol