The beginning

You wake up to the sound of your alarm going off
*BEEP BEEP BITCH BEEP BEEP*
You roll over to turn off the alarm " it's to early for this shit.." you say tiredly. You were finna go back to sleep but you remembered what you mom said to you last time you slept in late...

(Flashback)
It was a "lovely" Saturday morning which meant it was cleaning day and you were peacefully asleep until
*BAM* your room door was busted open startling you "Get up." She starts telling stuff you need to do before leaving the house You look at her confused and half asleep 'what?'.
(Flashback end)

You rush towards the bathroom to do your normal morning stuff. You finished and start walking down the hallway your start to hear yelling you peek around the corner to see your mom watching 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' you just stand there thinking 'wtf' she turns to you and tells you to come take pictures 'why?' you thought. She make you pose in the driveway, you pose awfully "boy if you don't pose right" and just like that you pose again. "Aww look at my baby" "ma I gotta go, BYE LOVE YOU"
You put your crocs on (in sports mode ofc) and rush out the house and to the bus stop. As your waiting you look to the side to see a long black haired male........................ burning a car? 'Wtf is wrong with the place?' "Man where is this damn bus?" You ask to no one in particular but just you finish saying that the bus pulls up.
——————————————————————-
Short ass chapter Ik butttt i truly don't know what to do🫤 the flashback part is true it happened earlier this morning my mom came and woke me up and started telling me to do the dishes or sum like that😶