Meeting ????...😶

Do school just ended and your waiting by the bus stop until you start hearing punching and yelling from around the corner of a building. 'Should I go check it out? Nahh🫤' you thought and continue to wait until you see a group of boys running yo way ,AHH WTF WHY NOW😭?!'. There was a boy in front of them all and if you look closely you could see that it was the same boy from this morning 'now why?😕' you look to see if the bus is here "come on here up old ass man damn" you whisper to yourself.

They start getting close and you decide to put your crocs in sports mode just in case one of those hit you. Just as they pass you, you let out a air of relief until one of them hit you hard in the face. "..." you look at the floor your hair covering your face. They stop and look at you in caution and start backing up "I may be a calm and collected person but the momen-" you get cut off by the group that was chasing the black haired boy mumbling to each other "I- BITCH" one of them try to hit you but you had punched em' "I was trying to be calm but now I'm finna fuck you up" they all charge at you and start to fight you.

(????'s pov)
'Wtf is going on but I mean he fucking em' up tho' I close my eyes for a second and when I opened them the group of boys that where chasing me where on the floor bloody and everything. "😦 THE FUCK HAPPENED I CLOSE MY EYES FOR A SECOND NEXT THING I KNOW THEY KNOCKED OUT?!" "Will you please shut. the. fuck. up." the monke- I mean dark skinned male said. Just as I was about to say something I look to see him getting on the bus so I follow him onto the bus.

(Your pov)
'Oh my goddd why is he following me😕' I take a seat in the back and he sits next to me next I know he had his hand extended out towards me, "yo name is Baji Keisuke" 'didn't ask but ok🫤' "umm, names m/n l/n i guess.."
"Cool let's be friends" 'umm no🤭' "sure..?" 'WHY MOUTH WHY I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM😭' "welp this is my stop gotta go" I say as I quickly get off the bus 'smh nvm again' I thought as I ran home.

(Baji's pov)
'M/n huh? I gotta tell Mikey about this' i thought as look out the window as the bus starts to pass the apartment comple- 'AS IT PASSES WHAT?!' "STOP THE BUS THIS MY STOOP" i yell at the driver 'mama finna beat my ass😭'

————————————————————————————————
Umm let's take a moment to pray for the fallen soldier😞🙏🏾......
We done anyways I'm writing this on the bus so gotta go🥱