prologue

(ok so i know i said i wouldn't do much to do with the PRISONERS but here's some of before Aurelia leaves her people an shi, also her nicknames are aurie pronounced. RE and Lia )
———————————————————————————

   -in the eyes of 13 year old aurelia Franko-

"zun yu swis Aurie" (get your knife aurie)

"nou go-not me modda" (do not leave me mother)
"modda beja! ai na gon raun" (mother please! i can fight.)

"emo na frag yu op" (they will kill you.) tears were now in aurelia's eyes as her mother pushed the knife into her daughters hand just as her father joined beside them with another woman.

aurie backed away.

"em laik osir au" (she's here to help us) "indra" her mother motioned towards the women giving her a name. just then a knock was heard upon the door. auries mom pushed aurelia into indra as she  then grabbed her arm rushing out the back entrance.

"chomouda emo ste dula dison op?!" (why are they doing this?!) Aurelia screamed. "teik em hod op!" (make them stop!) indra was now running through the woods, aurie in grasp.

"frag em op!" (kill her, referring to auries mom) is all aurie could makeout from the building she once called home.

———————————————————————————
NOTE!!!

using trigedasleng in writing is alot harder then you'd think ☠️☠️ i know this chapter was short but trust it was hard to write 😭 . this is the day aurie was supposed to join the conclave. i figured this would be a good place to show when she left . but for more background, indra took aurie under her wing and now sees her as a mother. though, obviously now aurie is an outcast . not aloud to be seen in her own home. and though she may not have had the power to win the conclave then, growing up with indra and having extra training, it's an easy thing to catch up on.

again i apologize for such a short chapter, or prologue, as i'd put it probably!