In trouble now: Tom Holland SMUT

This chapter will contain: Smut, masturbation, and Language! Idk what else this is my first smut so I apologize if it's shitty! 1923 words.

I woke up and looked over to my right and saw my boyfriend of 2 years, Tom. He was still sound asleep and I really didn't want to wake him, he had just gotten home from filming and I knew he needed the sleep. I looked over to my nightstand and saw my clock it was 4a.m.. 'Ok well I don't need to wait long just...3 hours' I thought. I huffed after I realized this, I was horny and needed Him. Badly.

'Well I guess I will just have to worry about that on my own I guess' I thought. I reached over to my nightstand and opened the third drawer down. There it was, my holy grail of toys. The best part about it was and I'm pretty sure the dirtiest part, TOM. DIDN'T. KNOW! I had bought them all when he was away filming. I've been collecting for about a year and a half now. The drawer was full of them.

I took out my personal favorite my vibrating dildo. I pulled my shorts & panties down and off. I started to put the dildo into me. I moaned as I turned the vibrations up all the way. I realized I might have moaned a little to loud. Because Tom started to stir.

Turns out he was just rolling over in his sleep. but you were still quiet. Or at least you tried to be. You hit one spot with the dildo and you moaned very VERY loud and it woke Tom up, but did you notice NO!

You just kept on going with your dildo.
"I could have been watching this but I choose to sleep." You stopped what you were doing, you felt the color drain from your face. You and tom had never gone past making out till you were in your sports bra and whatever pants you had on. This was new territory for you. You had, had sex with other boyfriends but never with tom. You had the talk with him about wanting to do it but you'd never gone past that. You grabbed your blanket and covered up. You didn't even realize that You had started to shake. Tom was right there next to you trying his best to comfort you/apologize to you.

"Hey hey hey it's ok. I'm sorry." Tom said as he rubbed your back "I should have just kept my mouth shut he said as he let his head fall and hang.

"It's not your fault I shouldn't have been doing it right next to you." you now felt utterly like shit.

"Hey no no no you needed to get it out" he said as he was rubbing your back still and he kissed the top of your head

"Yeah about that... I'm gunna go take a cold shower because I still didn't get off if you know what I mean." You were embarrassed to say this but you didn't just wanna say 'hey Ima go take a shower because you stopped me from cumming'

"Or I know we never really figured much out but...Do you want my help since I kind of interrupted you from getting off." You felt yourself get wet at his proposal.

"Maybe" you smirked at him and he knew that you were in.

Tom moved quickly in the bed to be right there. He kissed you and it was just tongs and teeth. Tom broke the kiss to pull your shirt over your head and smirked when he noticed you weren't wearing a bra. He grabbed one of your stone hard nipples and rolled it between his fingers. "Mmmmm please" it had been so long since you had gotten laid that you felt like you could cum just from him playing wit your nipples. Tom started to make his way from your lips down your chin and to your neck. Since tom had done this part before he found your sweet spot right away. You moaned and pulled at his hair. Tom pulled away just for a second to pull off his shirt and you may have seen him shirtless many times before but you would never get over his muscles. Tom chuckled "Your staring love" "What can I say I love the view" tom let out a chuckle at your response. "You might like it even more once i get these off" he said gesturing to his pants. Only now did you realize that tom was looking hotter than usual. Toms pants were pulled down low enough that you could see the band of his boxers. You pulled tom back to you but the waist of his sweatpants and you noticed tom let out a heavy breath. You kissed tom and tried to pull away to kiss his neck but he had other plans. Tom looked back at your eyes, you knew that look anywhere. he was asking for consent. you gave him a nod and you don't think you would ever get over how you saw his whole expression change. Toms eyes grew darker and he grabbed a nipple between his teeth and pulled lightly.

You moaned and pulled hard on his hair. Tom let out a moan and you didn't think you would be able to get turned on any more. Well you did. Tom started to kiss down your stomach and you subconsciously spread your legs. Tom chuckled. You giggled along with him for a second but was cut off with a moan when tom grabbed your clit between his lips. You pulled his hair again and he moaned and sent vibrations through your whole body. Tom pulled away and he went up to kiss you. He didn't miss the cute whimper you let out when he had pulled away from your clit. The kiss was very sweet, what you didn't notice at first was what toms hand was up to, he slowly started to finger you. You moaned into toms mouth and tried to buck your hips but tom wasn't having any of it. You whimpered a little as tom put one arm across your stomach to keep your hips in place. Tom started to finger you faster. You felt the band inside of you building. Tom then lowered his lips and put his mouth back on your clit and sucked HARD. You moaned and tom bit down lightly and he bent his fingers and you moaned louder than ever as he bent his fingers to hit your g-spot. You didn't even have time to warn tom as you came. Tom went to lay down next to you because he had finished what he promised to do. You weren't going to have it.

"Uhuh mister. I'm not leaving you all high and dry." You stated as you pulled down the band of his sweat pants. Tom looked you in the eyes and moaned as you cupped him through his boxers. "You don't know what your getting yourself into little lady" Tom stated and gave you the look. Was he challenging you? You cupped him again but this time squeezed. "Your getting yourself into deep shit Y/n. If you do that again I won't be able to hold myself back. And baby it's gunna be rough if you push past all of my restraints" You were over the moon, you thought that you were gunna have to tell him to get rough, but you could just push him to far....oh were you gunna take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. You looked tom in the eye and keeping eye contact you grabbed him again and squeezed. "That's it." Tom had you pinned under him in minutes. "So... looks like someone likes being a brat." tom smirked "Well I guess I do but I mean maybe it just gets me my way" you stated as you started to pull down his boxers and your hands were immediately around him grabbing and squeezing he threw his down into your cleavage he started panting as you started to stoke him with one hand and play with his balls with the other. "You know Tommy I'm starting to wonder seeing as how your getting with just my had I'm worried I'm gunna have to be the dominant one." you smirked when he moaned as you squeezed him. 'point proven' you thought. "The only reason I'm letting you do this is because your damn good at it and you seem to have fun being dominant for now its kind of cute and damn its fucking sexy." Tom groaned as you pulled him a little bit. You felt tom twitch and you knew he was really close so you did just what any good girlfriend should...not do. You pulled you hands off him and laced them under your head. Tom looked furious. "I should have seen that coming" he said as he picked his head up from your cleavage and smirked at you. "Just gives me another reason to be rough with you little lady. 'OH SHIT' you thought as tom spread you legs with one of his. Tom started to kiss your neck and he got his mouth right over your pulse he sucked hard and even bit the skin a little bit. it hurt but it felt so good at the same time. Tom started to insert himself into you and you threw your head back. "Wow Y/N you said that it had been a while but I didn't think you would be this tight oh my godddddddd" tom moaned. since he was fully in now you felt like you needed to be a bit of a brat and you clenched around him. Tom threw his head back and moaned. Tom pulled almost all of the way out and pushed back in just to see your reaction. You threw your head back and felt tom start to get rougher with you now. You were really in deep shit. He hadn't even started getting to it and you were already pretty close. Tom started to thrust his hips fast and hard. He kept at it for about five minutes till you both came. He slowly pulled out and you felt empty. "That was the best sex I have ever had Tom. Thank you" you said as you kissed him and cuddled into his side and put your head on his chest. "No problem and it was really good. don't you got getting too comfortable now though because I still need to clean you up little lady." Tom said and he got up and went to the bathroom to get a wet washcloth. Tom started to clean you and you whimpered as he cleaned your pussy off. Tom slowly climbed off the bed and went back to the bathroom and he came back and got a pair of boxers for himself. "you want boxers and one of my shirts?" tom asked "sure" you said and he handed you the clothes. You put them on and cuddled into toms side after he laid back down. Tom pulled the blanket up and on top of both of you. "I love you so much and I just wanted to say thank you for not getting angry at me for masturbating right next to you." you said and giggled as he tickled you "It's ok and I love you too. Next time just wake me up." Tom kissed your nose.