MxJ Chapter 2

Mully's POV: It was our last class for the day and Josh was just sleeping the whole class period. I couldn't really pay attention because Josh was looking so cute sleeping, I couldn't get my eyes off him. After what felt like forever the bell rang and everyone started walking out of the classroom, I wanted to wake Josh up but I didn't wanna ruin his peaceful sleep so I just decided to pick him up and carry him bridal style out of the classroom. I saw Alex stare at me but I didn't care I kept walking with Josh in my hands, after I got outside of the school I decided to sit on one of the benches near the school since I didn't want to walk far. Once I sat down I laid Josh's head on my lap and started to just go on my phone while I waited for him to wake up.

Josh's POV: I woke up and it was already dark outside I was surprised I wasn't cold till I realized I had a sweater but I didn't bring a sweater and then I recognized it, it was Mully's sweater. I looked up to see Mully sleeping and that made me realize that I my head was laying on his lap, and for some reason I blushed... It felt weird... but of course right? It shouldn't feel like a normal thing to be laying on someone you just met. "Mully" I said trying to wake him up but he didn't answer "Mully" I said raising my voice a bit higher but still no answer "MULLY" I yelled. Mully woke up frightened "S-Sorry Josh" Mully said sounding nervous "Don't apologize" I replied. Mully then stayed quiet not knowing what to say, I then got off of Mully and looked at my phone to see the time. "F*ck I'm so gonna get yelled at." I yelled

Mully's POV: "Josh I know this is probably worse timing but I was actually wonder if I could maybe stay with you for the night..?" I said a bit nervous to hear his response "Well...I- fine." Josh said, I then smiled at him and he smiled back. Josh quickly then grabbed my hand and ran to the parking lot. "W-What are we doing Josh..?" I said "What do you think we're going to my car." Josh replied. Once we got to Josh's car we both were about to go inside when Josh said "Wait don't you have to get your car home?" I froze for a second and then replied "Well I... I don't have a car." Josh stared at me for a few more seconds then said "Oh...Okay" We then both immediately got in the car, the car ride was quiet for a while till Josh broke it and said...

Josh's POV: It was so quiet in the car and I just had some many questions in my head. Why didn't Mully just go home after he took me to the bench, Why was my head on his lap, Did he carry me to the bench!? and why did he want to come to my house. These questions kept circling my head so I decided to ask Mully, "Mully why did you stay with me on the bench, I mean you could have been home already." I said "Well I didn't want to leave you there alone" Mully said, I stayed quiet after that even though I had so many more questions.

To be continued...

I know this was one was shorter but yea idk what to say to that

Thanks for reading 😄