jennifer wennifer

jenn carter imagine if you didnt know

this chapter is long asf btww

this is loosely based off of the "5 women compete for jenn carter" vid on yt!!

y/n pov:

so today im at this thingy where i gotta compete for a date with this rapper,

they didn't tell us who it was with but all i know is that its a female.

rn we waiting for her to show up and the 4 other girls and i are just standing in this white ass bright ass room with these big ass lights.

i heard the loud ass door to this big ass room close and my head snapped in that direction.

there was 2 men in the front one who was very short and one  who was tall as hell 

and the one in the middle i assumed who was the female rapper we were doing this with

and she was actually fine asl like usually the mf who be setting these shits up (idk the name of the person who made the 5 women compete for jenny video is so imma call him marky)usually puts some ugly ass niggas with us.

the girl sat down in the chair diagonally across from the line of us girls and marky was gonna do the intro now.

"WSG YOUTUBE its ya boy markyyy and today im here with?" 

"its jenn carter ya hurdddd" the girl answered whos name ig is jenn and her voice was mad sexy ngl like its givng "lemme whisper in ya ear shawtyy".

"ok yall so today we have these 5 fine women here and theyre gonna compete in challenges to impress jenn and the winner will get a date with jenn"

"soo imma have these 5 ladies here introduce themselves starting with you right here" he said to the girl at the front of the line

and we all introduced ourselves and stuff yk

"ok so the first question we have ladies is how can you satisfy jenn?" marky said 

all of the girls answers were like "omg wtv she wants like control me all the way"

but i aint so scary shy girl or something so i was honest.

(most of the dialogue is from what the girls like actually said in the vid so dont come at me if its awkward or something)

"so like sexually thats easy-" then i was cut off by marky loud ass hollering and jenns cute ass laugh 

"but like emotionally i could be here for you like fr like we could talk abt wtv you want like-"

"damnnn ok y/nnn" marky said dragging the last letter of my name 

"so jenn for the first round you gotta eliminate 1 girl so you can think abt that for a sec while i explain the next round"

"ight" jenn said 

jennifer wennifers pov:

bro im not even gonna lie rn that girl y/n real fine like idek man.

she was already fine but her confidence w/ that answer made it like 100x more.

i lowk just wanna eliminate all these other females but i gotta do it for the vid.

"ighh so imma go wittt the girl with the brown hair for my first elimination"

"damn jenn you aint even think that long" marky said shocked