Promise fuffiled (41)

Sorry for spelling and grammar.

Also side note. Izukus fire limbs ability is now called Fire Dance. I could never think of a better name until now so HA.

"So why are we at a construction site?" Bakugo asked. "I thought you asked if I wanted to help someone."

"We're gonna go meet up with him in a minute. I just have a delivery here." Izuku responded.

"At a construction site?"

"Oh shut up and be patient."

"I do have a question midoriya." Tokoyami asked standing next to Bakugo. "Is what we're waiting for the warehouse parts?"

"Right on the money Tokoyami." Izuku told him as Bakugo got more confused.

A large crane picked up a very large platform and started moving it over to Izuku and Bakugo. It was lowered in front of them which revealed what was on it. Enough pieces of metal and wood to build a mini hotel, along with a lot of other materials. And with a single guy on the platform as well.

"So," the man started. "Hundred thousand?"

"As promised." Izuku said grabbing a suitcase that was at his feet. He threw it towards the guy as it opened when it hit the ground. The man bent down and looked at it all before closing it and nodding at izuku. He nodded back as he went to the platform and put his hand on it. Bakugo and Tokoyami stepped onto it as the other man stepped off. Izuku teleported and the platform came with him.

They arrived at this open field next to a city. Bakugo looked around and saw around 100 people standing around and talking. One with dark blue hair noticed them arrive and walked over to them.

"So you kept your word huh scorpion?" He asked.

"Didn't plan on abandoning it Kioto." Izuku said back. "You remember tsukuyomi right?"

"Hard to forget someone with a bird head yet human body." Kioto joked as Tokoyami walked up to him and shook his hand. Kioto looked over at Bakugo. "And who might you be?"

"Well since they said their hero names I suppose just call me Nuke." Bakugo told him sticking his hand out. Kioto shook it and looked at the platform.

"Seems you definitely came prepared huh Scorpion." He said.

"Well I know you can't afford it, so I think the words your looking for is 'thank you'." Izuku said back.

"I'll die before I do that." Kioto said with a laugh as he whistled and some of the bigger people from the crowd walked over. Bakugo stepped off the platform and the people lifted the platform and moved it closer. Everyone in the crowd got together and started sorting the materials into different piles as the other four watched. "Shall we get to work?"

The three hero's in training nodded as they went and helped sort the materials first. Kioto brought out a rough draft of his plan for the building and split everyone into groups.

(I'll be completely honest I took days to try and write them helping out and couldn't think of anything so........ Few Hours Later)

Kioto sat down against a tree as everyone took a break. The building was coming along well and really fucking fast. He smiled as he leaned back a bit.

"I know your there scorpion." He says. Izuku comes out from above him in the tree.

"I don't know how the fuck you always know when I'm near." Izuku says.

"It's just my quirk." He responded as izuku sat down next to him.

"What exactly is your quirk anyways?"