♧◇♤♡54♡♤◇♧

Author: There's a reason why Y/n lost her memories, please continue reading the story as it will be revealed soon
--------
It was really pitch black, unlike the mobile game where you have at least small vision to see what's going around you, you won't see a single light in this game even though your eyes adjusted to it.

I felt someone touching my hand, giving me a fright but I calmed down when I heard Chishiya's voice.

"Don't worry, I got you. Just stay close to me." He told me and I didn't object.

Not long after, we all heard a scream and people around us started pushing as they run in panicked. I felt Chishiya embracing me and I felt him move whenever someone bumps into him.

"Elaine! Elaine where are you!" I called out to my friend while touching the wall as a guide.

"Y/n! Y/n I'm here!" I heard her calling me but her voice was distant. 

I was about to go to her but then I heard another scream as if that person just got killed.

"It's been 46 seconds since the light went off and twelve seconds since we heard the first person screaming. The time difference on the second kill was seventeen seconds. This only means the Impostor has seventeen seconds cool down on killing a crew." Chishiya explained and I was stunned by what he said.

I thought he was just standing beside me all the time but with this crisis happening, he already found out what the Impostor's kill cool down was.

"The Impostor chose a good place to kill, knowing there are so many people in here." He added and I was getting worried if Elaine was fine.

"T-this only means that it's a stack kill and w-we can't really report if we don't see the body with our own eyes." I felt Shizuku's hands touching my face so I held her hand.

"You can stay with us." I told her and she tighten her grip on my hand.

"T-thank you."

This is bad, at this rate more people will die!

"SOMEBODY TURN ON THE LIGHTS! WE MUST FIX THE LIGHTS AS SOON AS-" The person shouting who sounded like a teenage guy suddenly stopped shouting.

We're in Reactor right now so it means that the lights was in Electrical. Considering there's twenty-five players in this game, I just hope that whoever's in Electrical can fix the light immediately.

My prayers was immediately answered when the lights turned on. People in Reactor were scattered around the room and three dead bodies was on the floor.

One near by the entrance, one in front of Simon says and the last one just three metres away from us. The three people dead were Tzuki, a teenage guy and a woman who looks like she's in her thirties. 

My eyes scanned the room to look for Elaine and saw her bending down at the corner, hands on her ears with tears on her eyes.

"Elaine!" I ran towards her and when she saw me, she immediately hugged me.

"Y/n! I-i was so scared! I didn't know what to do!" She cried and I pattted her back.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you. You're safe now." I told her and looked at the three dead bodies.

"No way, Tzuki no!" Ari knelt in front of Tzuki, tears streaming down her eyes. 

"Tzuki did a visual task, now everyone in this room is a suspect." Someone said and I couldn't be bothered knowing who he was.

"Who did this? Who killed my sister!" Ari picked up Tzuki's body and continued crying.

Observing the three bodies, I saw the woman's neck was twisted, a knife plunged into the guy's heart, a big cut on Tzuki's neck and the knife that was used to kill her was just by her feet.