You Reap What You Woe

It was now the weekend after the Rave'N and it was Parents' Weekend at the moment

Teachers, students and parents had all assembled at the Quad

"Nevermore was created as a safe haven for our children to learn and to grow, no matter who or what they are." Principal Weems states doing her speech.

Damian knows she's just doing the speech to ease the worries of the parents and the students because of what happened to Eugene

The audience applauds to her

"I realize most of you have heard about the unfortunate incident involving one of our students." Principal Weems continues. "But I'm happy to report that Eugene is on the mend and is expected to make a full recovery." she informs to them. "So let's focus on the positive and make this Parents' Weekend our very best yet." she tells them.

The audience applauds again

"On the mend?" Wednesday asks sarcastically with her arms crossed. "Try in a coma." she corrects.

"Have you been to see him?" Enid asks her standing at her left.

This makes Wednesday look at him

"You're his friend." Enid tells her.

"I'm the reason he's in the hospital." Wednesday responds.

"Hey, that is not your fault, okay? It's the monster's fault, not yours." Damian tells her trying to comfort her.

"The monster hasn't attacked anyone in the past week." Enid informs her. "Maybe you finally scared it off." she adds hopefully.

"Or maybe it went into hiding to avoid this weekend." Wednesday theorizes.

"I would." Damian says with a chuckle.

Damian shudders a bit

"Hmm, it suddenly feels 3 times colder and darker than normal." Damian states and then looks at Wednesday. "I think you're parents have arrived and another family member as well." he guesses.

"I knew I should have worn my plague mask." Wednesday states looking at her parents and brother.

Damian follows her gaze and sees her parents and boy next to them probably her brother wearing dark clothing

"Would you look at my family?" Enid asks them rhetorically looking to the right.

Damian & Wednesday follow her gaze. They can hear & see them howling. They can see an older gentleman with a beard and and older woman with grey hair watching Enid's 4 older brothers on a table running around and howling

"Talk about toxic pack mentality." Enid adds. "I give my mom 30 seconds before her judge-y claws come out." she bets.

"I bet she'll do it before that." Damian says jokingly which gets him a punch in the shoulder from Enid.

"Well I know my parents are not gonna show up." Damian informs the 2 girls. "So seeing as I'm free this whole weekend and I've already met Enid's parents. How about I meet your parents, Wednesday?" he suggests.

"Yeah that's not gonna happen." Wednesday replies coldly.

"Oh come on, why not?" Damian asks her as he looks at her parents. "They look... interesting." he adds trying to be nice.

"Let's get this over with." Enid concludes with a big sigh.

Enid then walks to her parents as Wednesday approaches her parents