𝟬𝟬𝟮.

[]

𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖.

 ───Eun ji's head instinctively turned towards the source of the noise, his eyes immediately catching onto his grandfather's figure standing at the huge entrance of the mansion. The elder's arms stretched wide open, seemingly expecting a hug. 

Seeing his grandfather again, all these years after his death, struck the younger one with the same feeling of sadness as earlier inside the classroom. Brushing it off, however, and walking towards the elder, returning the gesture.

Grandpa. . . 

His body was immediately engulfed in a big and warm embrace, Eun Ji felt small pricks of tears threatening to fall, this type of comfort was something he longed for so long.

His grandfather's actions weren't amusing to him either, how could he forget? The elderly did this exact thing back in his original. Greeting him with open arms right after he had come home from school. It didn't matter to the elder that his grandson had grown older, the boy still was that same small child he took in his arms years back. 

"Your hugs are really the best."

Eun Ji voiced out a hushed remark, catching the attention of his grandfather, he squeezed his grandson more into his arms as a result.

Eun Ji's remark hadn't been a lie, his grandfather's bear hugs were the best. It lifted his spirits every time. And for the matter his grandfather was a big man too, even if he had already reached his elderly days, he still was very muscular and full of energy. Retaining his youthful glow back from his younger days. Making him attractive even for an old man.

Both of them separated from each other's embrace moments after, Eun Ji being led inside the mansion by his grandfather. He listened to his grandfather chatter away, with him giving out small replies occasionally. 

Just as how awe-struck the younger had been only by viewing the exterior of the mansion, it wasn't any different for the interior either. It was extravagantly decorated from both the outside and the inside. With various expensive-looking decors littering around each nook and cranny of this place.

Eun Ji was shortly bid farewell by his grandfather and was led towards his room by Hans. With how many different hallways both of them passed, Eun Ji was mentally thanking the other wholeheartedly for showing him the way and not leaving the boy alone to find the room himself.

When they both finally reached the room, he was met with it being simplistically furnished, unlike the previous extravagant surroundings of this mansion. It gave off a homey feeling to him since he still wasn't used to the lavish environment of this mansion. 

Eun Ji closed the door to the room after Hans reminded him to come downstairs to the dining room right after he was done washing up, the younger thanking the elder again for his trouble accidentally the man 'mister' again. He couldn't help it, Hans was an elderly man and Eun Ji was the type of guy to always use honorifics even when he was said or asked not to.

He slammed onto his bed right after the exchange, processing everything that had happened to him, everything from hiding away in the company's washroom stall to suddenly discovering that he had somehow been transported into the world of his favorite webtoon. Not only that but even coming face to face with Daniel Park, the protagonist of said webtoon.