ch. 6

"DON'T CRY, BÉBÉ! MAMA'S SORRY!"

THE HUNTRESS told the crying baby, caressing his back. Her masters have told her about her child's crying interrupted their sleep and they barged into her room to see her wriggling in fear, leaving pained coughs and strained yells. Unaware of what was happening to her, Earl Schoenheit decided to stab her to wake her up since their attempts of using the usual way to wake up a person failed...

    "The Raiden Ei?" Neige repeated, confused about what was going on. "What does she want from you?"

     (Name) sighed, "I do not possess the knowledge of why, Snow White. Even I was bewildered when she managed to teleport me to her domain..." She replied, worried about her safety. "These days have been quite peculiar, so I fear it's not safe while you two are around me. I, alone, shall go to Mondstat."

     "TAKE THAT DEMON WITH YOU!" Vil hissed, pointing at the baby around her arms.

     The huntress chuckled, "Of course, Roi de Poisons. I'll bring bébé with me," she assured her master.

     "Very good."

     "(Name), I'll go with you."

     The said female chuckled, "There's no need to be concerned about my safety, Neige. I can take care of myself," she assured her other master. Her callous finger brushed against his cheek, "I can take care of myself."

     "Promise me you'll be safe, please," the reincarnation of the princess begged his huntress.

     "Of course."

     The Beautiful Queen pushed them from each other, "No need to get touchy-feely with my assassin, Neige. Back off from my property," he threatened.

(Name) held her forehead, confused about what is happening in her life. A huntress like her is almost impossible to be a temptation of not just one, but a couple of men and women combined. It felt like a dream—no, a nightmare—to her. She always wished for a lover in her younger days, someone that exceeds her strength as a huntress that'll cherish their time together. Not this...

     "It's almost Aube (dawn), young Maîtrise (masters)," she remarked while looking at her opened curtain. "Please return to your rooms as the other guards shall protect you for the time being. If another threatening person has come to target you two again, don't hesitate to send a letter to me. I'm at your service," she bowed.

     "Mama?" Epel looked at his bowing mother.

     "Yes, bébé?" She asked, brushing his lavender hair.

     "Where going?"

     "Somewhere, Petit Cherry Apple," she told him. "Come on now, let's feed you before we go to Mondstat."