Chapter 1: Found

Bloom

It had been three days since our last mission and the girls, and I decided to take a break and go to the Fruity Music Bar for celebratory drinks and a performance.

The audience went wild and cheer loud and decided to get some drinks before our next song.

Stella

We went to sit down for a break and Roxy can up to us giving us out drinks.

"Hey girls that performance was amazing, and there were a few guys who asked about at the bar", said Roxy.

"Oh, are they handsome?", I asked.

"Very much, yes, and they wanted to see if they could meet you", she said.

"Well, I'm in, what about your girls?" I asked.

"Sure", they said in unison

"Great I'll bring them over" she said before the left.

We saw that a group of guys were leaning against the counter at the bar. Forget handsome, they were HOT. I just hope the girls think the same.

Sky

Head Mistress Faragonda sent us on a mission to bring back the Winx to Alfea.  We thought that they were just regular girls, but they are a knockout, both talented and beautiful. I was especially attracted to the red-headed lead singer with the big beautiful eyes.

"WOW, now that's a woman" said River looking at the raven-haired girl.

"No one likes a creep Riven, but I do agree they are hot" Commented Brandon.

"She looks like an angel" said Helia looking at the brown-haired girl.

"Guys we have to focus and stay with the mission, and no making goo goo eyes at the-" Timmy stop talking and looked at the girl with purple hair.

"You were saying Timmy?" I asked with a smirk.

"I don't remember saying anything, what about you Nabu" he asked

"Lets just get this over with" responded Nabu, I saw a girl over at the bar and asked if she could introduce us to the girls.

Bloom

Roxy went to get the guys and Stella was right about them, they are SMOKING HOT. I tried to hide my blush when the blond one gave me a smile. I have never felt this way before, and certainly not for a random guy.

"Well girls these are they guys, guys these are the Winx, this is Tecna, Musa, Stella, Flora, Layla, and Blood" Roxy introduced us.

"Hi I'm Timmy and this is, Helia, Nabu, Brandon, Riven, and finally Sky" he said.

We all say hi and then it got quiet which was awkward until Brandon spoke up.

"Well now that we introduced ourselves would you girls like to go far a swim on the beach" he offered.

"Actua-" "Sure, we would love too" Stella interrupted me. Brandon held out his arm for her and she took it, Stella is strong, but she is weak when it comes to boys.

The guy offered their hand also and the girls took them, Sky did the same and after a glance into his beautiful eyes I too went along with him.

"You were amazing up on the stage" he complimented.

"Thanks, I actually wrote that song" I confessed.

I think this is the beginning of the beautiful friendship.

To be continued .......

New story I hope you guys like it, new updates soon.