Chapter 2:

Sky

I could not stop looking into blooms beautiful eyes, they remind me of the blue moons on Eraklyon. The girls went to change into swimsuits to go for a swim while me and the guys just took off our shirts.

When they came back we were astounded, we were all speechless while looking at them.

Bloom wore a light blue bikini that showed off her curves with her hair in a ponytail.

Stella wore a gold and yellow bikini with her hair half up and half down.

Musa wore a purple and blue bikini that had music notes on them and with her hair in pigtails.

Flora wore a flowery one piece with her hair in a messy bun.

Aisha wore a dark blue bikini with a wavy top and with her heir down.

Tecna wore a green and purple one piece .

"Hey guys are you all ok, you weren't moving, and we got worried" asked Flora waving her hand in Helias face to wake him up from the trance. 

"Yea we're fine were just looking at the menu above the bar" said Timmy trying to play it cool.

"Ok then, you guys wanna surf, there are some nice waves right now" suggested Aisha.

"Surfing is a man's game, I doubt you would be able to keep up with us" boosted Riven.

"You're on Riven, but why don't we turn this into a bet to make it more fun" said Musa.

"Ok, loser has to buy drinks for everyone here" suggested Brandon.

"Alright, but don't be sad when you go broke" said Stella.

Then Riven ran straight for the water while Aisha was walking, Riven had a confident smile on his face but the moment Aisha touched the water she was already catching up to him and eventually passed him.

Aisha came back with a victorious smile while Riven was moping on the sand.

"Well Riven, why don't you treat us to some drinks" asked Musa with a smile, Riven had a side job but didn't get paid much, but I felt sorry for the poor bastard.

"Fine, just shut up" said Riven.

After a few more round of being in the water the girls got tired and went to relax under the umbrella, some of the were laying on the backs and other on their stomachs. Bloom was trying to put sun screen on her back when I got the idea to help her.

"Hey Bloom do you need some help with that" I ask walking to her. She thought for a moment and handed me the bottle.

When I started rubbing the sun screen on her back her ears turned pink and she started blushing, I started on her shoulders and went down but before I finished Riven threw a ball at my back and asked to play volley ball. So I followed him leaving Bloom alone and me disappointed.

Bloom

What just happened?

To be Continued.....

Hope you guy like it, sorry for the wait. Until the next chapter my lovelies.