𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

∘₊✧────•────✧₊∘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎
└───────────────┘

    𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 year, upon the month of Alyssa and Aenora's tenth nameday, Queen Alysanne asked for her two daughters to be brought to her chambers.

Ser Jason Levon - Aenora's Sworn Protector and one of the nicest friends in the Kingsguard - was in charge of getting Aenora into her Mother's chambers. Born in Rivea sometime in 47 AC, Ser Jason was one if the youngest Knights in Westeros in the time, as he was only four and ten when he was Knighted. Now, at the age of three and twenty, Ser Jason was a handsome man with even better knowledge of swordship and an even better beard - as Aenora used to talk to her friends, Alice Turnberry and Merya of Lys.

Queen Alysanne considered Alice to be a pretty, vapid, empty-headed little fool from what she had seen of her. Merya, she thought of as a slender and small, but pretty never the less, young maid of two and ten. She came into court frim the Free City of Lys, escaping a pleasure garden in one of the main streets, when she was eight she was a servant to the Queen, but when Aenora and Alyssa learned to walk and make friends, she was named as their maid but for some years she served as only Aenora's maid.

"As you may know, your nameday is coming, and I would very much like to have a talk with the two of you." Queen Alysanne sat straight in her chair. As she stared at her eldest daughters, she held a smile on her face."You have not forgotten of your bethrodals to Aemon and Baelon, have you?"Alysanne looked at her daughters like they put the stars in the sky.

"I am afraid, Aemon never lets me forget."Aenora mumbled with a smile.

"And neither does Baelon."Alyssa added to heer sister's comment.

"How nice of them."Alysanne laughted with her daughters."But, you must understand what you will have to do, once you're wed."The smiles dissapeared from Aenora and Alyssa's faces."You will have to pleasure your husbands and do as they say while in the mids of that."

"Are you talking about fucking?" Aenora whispered in confusion.

"Yes, Aenora, I am talking about fucking."Alysanne sighted."But, of course, you won't have to bed them since you will wed them after you have turned five and ten."

"So when will I have to bed Aemon?" Aenora asked in horror of men watching her pleasure her husband.

"I do not know, whenever you feel like you're ready for that."Alysanne smiled at her sweetest daughter and carresed her cheek."In the time, you will be given the tasks of finding suitors for Maegelle, Daella and Saera when they come to age."

"Why?"Alyssa asked with disspleasure of doing the task.

"Because, I will not always be here to make these aragements, and you as the Mothers to your children, will have to do that."Alysanne explained. "As the ages pass, my time is comming to an end."The Queen smiled a sad smile. 

"Mother, do not talk that way."Aenora said with a tear in her eye, treatening to escape."You are young, and yet to bear so much more children to dad."

"Sweet Aenora, have I not bore him enough children?If 10 is not enough children to birth, how much is?"The Queen acted concearned as she faked a panicked state.