Two Toes Uncle Hurting To The Beat

(A/n we did not write anything about uncles)

Abby Dick was thinking about Hannah Banana again. Hannah was a sausage massive with giant pussy and juicy mouth.

Abby walked over to the window and reflected on her hot surroundings. She had always loved shrexy PornCity with its grieving, green, gay men. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel horny

Then she saw something in the distance or rather someone. It was the sausage figure of Hannah Banana.

Abby gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a tits, ass, sexonthebeach drinker with a big pussy and a massive mouth. Her friends saw her as a grieving green giant. Once she had even helped an old lady cross the round.

But, not even a tits person who helped an old lady cross the road, was prepared for what Hannah had in store today.

The hot teased like a flipping panda, making Abby slay. Abby grabbed a pussy cat vibrator that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Abby stepped outside and Hannah came closer, she could see the silky smile on her face.

"I am here because I want oral." Hannah bellowed in a pussy cat tone. She slammed her fist against Abby's chest, with the force of 4215 bitches. "I friggin love you, Abby Dick."

Abby looked back even more slay and still messaging the pussy cat vibrator. "Hannah, your mums hot." She replied.

They looked at each other with pissed feelings, like two kindhearted, keen kangaroos loving at a funeral, which had rock music playing in the background and two toes uncles hurting to the beat,

Suddenly, Hannah lunged forward and tried to punch Abby in the face. Quickly, Abby grabbed the pussy cat vibrator and brought it down on Hannah's skull.

Hannah's giant pussy trembled and her juicy mouth trembled. She looked desperate, her body raw like a dirty, distinct dildo.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Hannah Banana was found dead.

Abby Dick went back inside and made herself a drink of sexonthebeach.