The twins

Edited. I'll finish it later :)

"Wake up, will you? It's time to get to work, lazy bones! " Thomas shouted. Y/n woke up startled and in an unfamiliar boiler. "Yes, I'd say, it's the afternoon. Chop chop, I have an express to pull! And you, have carts to push."

Gordon remarked. Yesterday's events came crashed back into the male's brain. "Right. Okay, just be quiet. " Y/n puffed back. Sitting up inside the engine 'boiler' or cab, he slides to the ground onto his feet and walks to his tiny house to get changed."Alright, this is where I leave you, have fun pulling coaches, Tommy. " Y/n Hollard as the blue, but small, train pushed away. Going by the talking carts he bashed them together, pulling them to one end and the other. "Ay, Donny, where's our carts gone? ""I don't know Dougie. Did you hide them last night? I bet ya' did! "

"Did'en!"

"Did! "

"Did'ne! "

The black trains, numbers 9 and 10, bickered back and forth. The two had names stuck on their sides, reading "Donald" and "Douglas". The trains, from y/n's hearing, sounded Scottish,a very Irish voice coming from the two as they bickered. Stepping aside from the carts, who were now stopped at a break, you trudged where the two males 'sat', calling out each other.

"You two looking for a slew of trucks?" Y/n asked, looking over. He huffed, stepping up at the two, pointing with his thumb over by a large line. "There over that'd'way. Twins, mh?" He asked, nodding. "Sorry. I pushed 'em over there. Didn't think no one needed them yet, so I moved them outta the way."

Donald and Douglas both blinked at the same tame. Donald let out a soft snort while Douglas 'nodded'.

"Aye, lil' lad. That's be ours. I'm Donald-" he said cheekly
"And I'm Douglas." His twin grinned, earning a snicker from the real Douglas.
"Oh yeah? Then whys the name plates switched, mh?" Y/n responded, smirking and crossing his arms, one eyebrow raised. He chuckled, patting Donalds buffer. "Get to work, yes? The controller ain't gonna be happy if you both are slacking off." He murmured out, walking away. Donald grunted, whispering to Douglas is a small slew of complaints, but had an idea.
"Little lad! If you will-"
"Bet he won'."
"I dinnae even get to say anything."
"hush, Dougie"
They whispered back and forth, Y/n standing there with a irked lip. He grunted, turning around and went back to shoving carts as the trains bickered. Finally, Douglas strolled up while Donald took the trucks. "I say ye' better stay 'ere, lad. Get some of..coal fowl of jokes, eh?" The black painted train responded with a small snort. Y/n chuckled, shaking his head. "Not funny, I coal-d do better." Douglas mumbled a small phrase, "Definitely not. This trains gots tracks and jokes up his arms."
"You ain't got no arms though-" y/n responded, his brow arking.