Never gonna give you up

Johan ran and he ran,seeking an escape from it all. Tears poured down his face as much raindrops hitting the ground. Blood flowing through scraped knees as he shuddered in the cold because his "clothes" barely covered him. He looked behind him, making sure that the demon wasn't following him. The tears blurring his vision as he ran, sobs escaping his mouth as he cried. He couldn't run anymore so he scouted around for a good hiding spot and he found it. Crawling underneath it and getting into the cramped space, taking a torn piece of cloth thrown onto the street and wrapped around himself, trying to keep himself warm. He prayed, hoping that he wouldn't be found by anyone as he bit his hand to keep his sobs from stopping. He looked up, seeing a silhouette of a man pulling apart his hiding spot which caused him to panic. It was being dismantled bit by bit, revealing him to the rain and the stranger. Johan tried covering himself up before looking up to meet the eyes of the stranger. He was shocked, the man in front of him emitted an aura of light around him. His pink hair giving him a friendly appearance along with his toothy grin. Johan recognized him from the billboards and fallen posters on the ground. He stared, letting out a sound of surprise when he was carried up all of a sudden. Now being carried in the man's arms and at his eye level, him getting lost in his eyes. The pink hair reminding him of cotton candy. He was about to say something but he felt himself losing consciousness, the world went completely black and Johan tried to wake up again but couldn't. He could feel as if he was in the back of a car before completely blacking out. When he woke up again, he was in a bed, wrapped in soft blankets head to toe. The light blinding his eyes at first but he got used to it. He noticed the pink haired man sitting near the bed on a chair and looked at him curiously and reaching his hand out to him. DG smiled, interlacing their fingers together and interlocking his other hand into Johan's hair and stroking the soft,fluffy while massaging it as well. Minutes passed by, both of them in complete,comfortable silence until he realised that the man in front of him was a total stranger or so it seemed but a certain vibe to him felt different, as if he had known him before from somewhere. He looked at the pink haired man falling into the trance of his eyes. Leaning forward and putting a hand on his cheek, examining him curiously, DG chuckled, encasing his hand over his and pulling him in for a kiss which Johan didn't hesitate to be pulled into. DG paused a bit before their lips could touch, looking down at the poor Johan below who had closed his eyes and was hesitantly awaiting for the kiss to be placed. He smiled, slowly inching closer, pushing their foreheads together and bumping them while slowly kissing his small,soft lips with his much larger ones. Johan's tensed body slowly began relaxing. DG's arms slowly hugging around his tiny waist pulling him closer while his one hand caressed Johan's cheek, pressing it down at his bottom lip. They parted for a second. Johan's breathing quickening and cheeks reddening. The room steamy all of a sudden as DG kissed him again, this time his tongue entering into his mouth while his hands roamed around and settling on indecent places. They parted again but this time DG attached his lips to his neck, sucking and biting on the paper skin, marring it with blood while settling on the base of his neck due to the sudden moan Johan gave out when he attacked that one spot, Johan's moans rang out loud and clear in the empty room, grinding his hips on the man's thigh unconsciously, not noticing his dress being slipped off. His shoulders flushing pink from the exposed air. Toes curling down at the sheets unable to comprehend the pleasure he was feeling at his neck, his teeth chewing down on his bottom lip with his eyes closed. He didn't know whoever this person was but he was comfortable enough to know that this stranger was looking at his bare naked body. Shivers being sent down his spine at the predatory yet gentle glint in the other's eyes. His legs spreading out when DG forced himself between his legs, hips grinding down onto him along with a giant bulge, Johan looked down at it, his face reddening more at the size of it. He looked up at his partner, his eyes pleading an answer. DG just smiled back comfortingly, kissing his neck gently as he took off every shred of clothing off their bodies. DG pulled his arse up directly over his face as he pushed his tongue out and left a teasing lick at the other's hole, Johan gasped and winced, grabbing onto the other's shoulders and burying his face into his chest, trying to muffle his moans out but DG was just too good knowing perfectly how to get him weak at his knees. He gasped out when the tongue was replaced with tip of the dick was placed down at his hole slowly entering into him and pulsing into him, while he bit his rosy nipple, leading a bite mark to form on it. Johan gasped and shivered as it was slowly being pushed into him. He knew this was wrong whatever this was but he felt like he had loved and known this man from somewhere but he couldn't place his finger on when he suddenly screamed out at a certain spot being hit. White clouding his vision as the spot was being hit continuously, he remembered something. This voice, the red hair, the cocky attitude, the flirtatious remarks, the teasing, the toothy, feral grin, the smug behaviour all describing the person he used to know in the past. "J-Jame-s?? *Ahn*..." He stuttered out, DG or should he say James looked down at him and smiled tenderly, pumping himself in and out and out and in, setting a steady pace, loving the mewls coming out of his adorable partner. He tugged his legs up, pulling them over his shoulders as he continued his thrusting. Pushing his weight down, Johan screamed and moaned, he clawed at his back when DG reached his climax, coming inside and rubbing into him with his member. Johan gasped for air and looked up at DG/James through his cloudy visage, he remembered him now, he remembered the man who had been his lover im the past and that made him want to cry. He thought that he was dead and that he had left him to fend for himself. He wanted to scream at him for abandoning him all throughout those dark years. He wanted to slap him but he couldn't when the dick inside him started again, his position now being pushed against the headboard. His mind went foggy, forgetting all the feelings of betrayal from the other man and replacing it with carnal desire. He brought his hand up to his mouth and chewed on his forefinger when he felt DG place his lips all of over his naked body and thrust into him in a singular movement. His prostate being rubbed and abused a lot. Johan hugged him, holding onto him for his dear life, so D--James hugged him back, kissing him passionately in the mouth, swallowing all of the lewd sounds coming from his partner's mouth.The sounds of skin slapping skin, grunts, growls, moans and naughty whispers spoken by the older man into his ear in his deep voice resonated in the room. This continued all throughout the night.

The next day when Johan woke up, he discovered himself to be fully bathed and clothes and a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. He got up, following the smell till he reached the kitchen. On reaching it, his eyes widened in surprise, a man butt naked with only an apron on him. The pink hair catching light in the sun and making it look almost transcendental and toothy grin that flashed across his features in the next second roused his instinct to punch him. DG was quick to react, catching the punch before it caught him. "Well, you're quick on your feet." DG teased lightly, pulling the arm towards him and hugging him close to his body. Johan didn't react but still hugged him back even though he was stunned. He blushed, burying his face into his chest for the twentieth time since last night. "Haha, you really do like my chest don't you?" "S-shut up, James." Came the muffled reply, and it was time for DG to blush now. He wrapped his arms tighter around and carried him up and set him down onto the counter. Tucking a hair strand behind his ear before leaning in for a kiss and getting one from his darling. Johan kicked him off, his face redder than a tomato and it looked as if steam was coming off him. He was stuttering out intelligible words. Seeing that, the other sighed. He had missed all of this. Breakfast had been set, Johan had been enjoying the taste of it while DG enjoyed watching him instead. He was still stark naked, only covered with an apron tho. Don't ask why? Ask how. Johan stared at him in a way to say 'what the fuck you want?' and DG laughed at that and leaned forward and whispered something into his ear, at this rate, Johan would be sold off at a supermarket for being the ripest, juiciest tomato, ripe because of his redness and juicy because of his juicy as-.... Assessment. (Totally) (If only Gun were to see him now, bastard doesn't appreciate true beauty.) (Oh I'm prolonging this author's note? My bad.) Johan stopped and stared at the tiny, black card that was slid over to him. "What's that?" " A credit card." "What's a credit card?" "You don't know what's a credit card?" DG looked at him curiously. "No. What's that?" "There's money in it. You can use it. The password is *****." "So you're telling me, this little thing has money inside it?" Johan picked it up and stared at it curiously. "Yes. Now you can buy whatever you want with it. I'll get you, your own one later and if anyone asks where you got it from tell them to fuck off." DG completed while patting on his head. Johan looked at him incredulously for a few seconds before just saying ok.
*Ding dong*
DG smiled. A dark smile at that. "Looks like they're here."