Waking Up in your Arms

A couple of days later Jack and Nikki return home from their holiday further down south with Katy and Carol. It was the worst part of the coming home blues, but at the same time they enjoyed being back in the comfort of their own home and Jack was happy that Carol wasn't there to judge his every move after his little bust-up with Nikki a couple of weeks prior.

It's early morning and Jack is lying looking up at the ceiling, the soft sounds of Nikki still asleep beside him keeping him in a dazed state, it was the first time in a couple of days that the pair had their bed to themselves, Katy had once again managed another night in her cot without crying out for her mother.

The seven-month-old was certainly attached to Nikki, and more attached to her breast at the same time. As much as Nikki told Jack she was going to give up breastfeeding with their daughter fast approaching One-years-old, he knew she couldn't give it up that easily, especially with how fussy their child could be.

Jack chose to turn off their work alarm and give Nikki an extra five minutes. On pulling her from her sleeping state he presses a kiss to her lips and strokes the stray hair from her face. "Good morning," He breathes watching her eyes slowly open.

"Mmm good morning."
"How is my gorgeous wife this morning?" He mumbles against her lips.

She squirms as he moves over her slightly keeping his body weight off her. "What do you want Mr. Hodgson," Nikki giggles still in a sleepy state.

"Just checking in" He chuckles pressing his lips to her forehead.
"Hmm, right... I know you too well, you've been thinking about sex haven't you? I need to feed Katy, so sex is off the cards unless you want an eye full of milk..." Nikki mutters as she glances down at her breasts to see they seem rather swollen again this morning.

Jack grins and presses a kiss to her lips, and showers her with plenty of kisses. "I don't mind," He whispers as he moves under the covers and straddles her small frame, careful not to put too much pressure on her.

"I have work in two hours Jack... get off me, you great lump," She grins as she starts to become more aware.

Jack grabs her arm as she attempts to push him away and holds them above her head. "I think I need some attention before work. We don't want the new staff thinking we're that sexually frustrated..." Jack grins as his free hand slips into her pyjama shorts.

"I need to get up... and... shit... oh god... get Katy dressed..." Nikki groans as Jack slips his hand to where she is most hot for him.

Her mouth falls open and a low moan leaves her mouth only spurring Jack on further. "I love how responsive you are."

Nikki squirms against his touch, her legs suddenly clamp around his arm and her back begins to arch. "Shit Jack!" She cries.

"That's... just let go, I've got you," He pants getting way too excited himself watching his wife fall apart at his touch. Suddenly her one arm becomes free and she reaches down and grabs hold of his length straining through the material.

She tugs down on it and Jack is jumping in her hand in seconds. "Shit Nikki," He groans.
Giggling she keeps him on his toes, tipping him over the edge a couple of minutes later. Nikki isn't far behind him either, soon they are hot messes lying in a crumple of their bedsheets.

Rolling onto her side Nikki grabs a couple of tissues and wipes her hand before passing one to Jack to aid his cleanup. "I love you," Jack mumbles as he wipes his stomach down and kisses Nikki lovingly.

She kisses him back before clambering out of bed and into the ensuite.

Ten minutes later she returns from the ensuite with a towel around her body and proceeds to get changed while Jack remains in bed in a satisfied daze. "I'm going to wake Katy... get yourself dressed. I don't want our daughter seeing you with everything hanging out," Nikki smiles as she puts her earrings in.

"She's seven months old I don't think she'll mind," Jack chuckles but Nikki rolls her eyes disapprovingly and moves and leaves the bedroom.