13

Third Person Pov 

Kevin tried and tried but he couldn't get his almost kiss with keem out of his mind and how close the two had become. Lately keem and him had been acting like old friends going to each other's house, talking on the phone, joining each other's lives and even having their own little inside jokes. 

Kevin would be lying if he said he wasn't extremely comfortable with keem but there would be times where keem would make very sexual jokes that would make kevin feel weird. But not the type of weird like someone putting their hand on your shoulder and you shrug it off it wasn't like that. 

This weird was different like making him blush, filing his stomach up with butterflies and making his heart race or sometimes flutter. Sometimes kevin wondered if keem really was joking or if all the times kevin was joking he was really correct and keem wanted to top him the thought confused kevin. 

It confused him cause he wasn't disgusted by it like he should be. They say keep your enemies close but i'm pretty sure this isn't what the person who made that saying had in mind and the two no longer acted like enemies. Some had even accused them of flirting with each other while on live. 

Kevin kept of course denying the accusations and saying it wasn't true but looking back he had to admit some of the things they would say to each did come off as flirty and kevin wonders why he's doing this the only dude he jokes around with like that is doug who started pointing it out as well. 

"I feel like i'm being cheated on" Doug says while on facetime and kevin rolls his eyes playfully before letting out a small chuckle seeing doug pouting in the camera. "Come on baby boy you know i wouldn't ever cheat on you" kevin says. "Promise?" Doug asks with puppy dog eyes that kevin found adorable. 

"I promise" kevin says and doug smiles all big. "That's what i like to hear but seriously you two are getting a little close and honestly it's ok if you like him" Doug says with a shrug and kevin gags. "Ion swing that way so that's definitely not the case" kevin says. Then later that day keem came over. 

"I swear you getting to comfortable and sitting in my spot" kevin says and keem laughs. "Ion see yo name on it" Keem says. "This my house so technically everything in here has my name on it" kevin says before sitting next to keem. "You just love getting smart with me huh?" keem asks biting his lip. 

"You just love pointing out the obvious huh?" Kevin asks and with a smirk. The two ended up staring into each other's eyes with the rom going completely silent and their facial expressions began to change. Kevin was close to doing what he did before but keem grabbed his chin and closed the distance between them. 

Ignore spelling errors i rushed this 

Hope ya'll enjoyed