Nolan's AU's

(Nolan's POV)

I opened my eyes, my head pounding. Above me was a tall, plain, white ceiling. I sat up, rubbing my head.

"Ugh... Where am I...?" I groaned. I looked around. On the walls were five pipes, each with a label underneath. I slowly stood up and almost fell over from my wobbly legs. I leaned on the wall behind me and stabilized myself. I stood up straight and walked over to the nearest pipe. I read the label underneath it. On a white peice of paper, written in blue pen ink, it read:

Genderbend Universe

A universe where everyone in the main universe (your universe) is the opposite gender

"What..?" I muttered. Suddenly, the pipe lit up with blue light and with a blinding flash I heard a girl squeal in fear. I stumbled back, closing and shielding my eyes.

"H-Hello...?" I heard a female voice speak up. I slowly opened my eyes and I couldn't believe it. It was a girl laying on the ground... Who looked just like me! As she got up I saw she had brown hair down to the tops of her shoulders, a green streak in her hair, freckles scattered across her face, and green and purple eyes. She was wearing the uniform girls here usually wear. On her neck was a light purple chocker, with matching bracelets on both her wrists. 

"Uh... Hi..." I said nervously, taking a small step towards her.

"Hi..." She responded.

"I'm... Nora..." She told me, giving and a small and slow nervous wave.

"I'm Nolan..." I responded. We stood there standing awkwardly until she spoke up.

"What... Is this place?" She asked

"I'm not sure..." I said. "But I think you and I are the same people.... But different universe's..."

"Really?" I nodded at her.

"Yeah, look." I showed her the note on her pipe. She read it.

"Oh... I guess it is true..." She turned back to me.

"This is...." She paused. "So cool!!" A huge smile broke out on her face as she bounced happily around the room.

"What's this one??" She ran over to the next pipe. "Magic Universe, a universe where Nolan, Mandy, Lou, and the spy girls are all given magical powers by portal shards!" I suddenly remembered my friends. I had been walking with Mandy and Lou when suddenly the whole world when black and I woke up here!

"Lou and Mandy! Are they okay?" I ran over to Nora. She looked back at me.

"Who's Lou and Man-" she was cut of by another flash of blue light and a scream. A boy came out of the pipe this time, he rolled out and flopped to a stop by my feet.

"Ow..." he muttered into the floor. Nora came over and helped him up. He looked like me, but his hair was just brown and the tips of his bangs and the back faded into green. He also had on a black chocker with a green crystal in the middle. He looked around.

"What is this place?" He asked.

"That's what were trying to find out!" Nora skipped over. He looked back at us and his eyes widened.

"You guys look like..."

"Like you?" Nora finished. He nodded. 

"That's cause we are you!" She giggled.

"From different universe's." I added. "What's your name?"

"Nolan." The boy said.

"Hey... Your names Nolan too!" Nora looked at me. "Yeah..." I muttered. Nora looked like she was thinking, then her eyes lit up.