Part one.

___________________

___________________Pandora has life on it's own

___________________
Pandora has life on it's own.
The one problem about it.
........
.................
Is that many na'vi has died in the hands of Eywa.....
___________________
As the eldest child was being carried by their father and the second eldest being carried by their mother Neytiri as she held onto the  second born with tears in her eyes.

Toruk Makto was holding his first born as he lifted her higher.

"Netallia!"

As the people repeated it.

As he gave his first born to his wife he held onto his second born before repeating the process

"Neteyam !" He said as he lifted him higher

"Neteyam! " The people chanted.
___________________

The family were taking a picture as their father jake had struggled to put the camera on or mainly focus it.

"Come on bro let's get in ! " Neta said as she tugged her little brothers hand who rolled his eyes at his older sister

Neta checked if everyone was in frame before she and her twin said "smile skxawng ! " as they both smiled .

___________________
Neta POV.

As I was flying on my ikran named spirit I could see Lo'ak playing with guns and Neteyam scolding him.

As I called out to my father "Dad my brothers are on ground " as he replied with "stay up there I'll get them before anything happens"

So my stubborn ass didn't listen and so I told spirit to go down so I can save my idiotic brothers.

"Lo'ak!" As I ran towards them checking if they were hurt or anything before I started to slap the both of them

"You are both skxawngs I swear!" I said as I stopped hitting them and grabbed my twin by the wrist before walking away.

As we were walking I let him go and waited for Lo'ak to past me.

As he past me I saw one of the sky people coming so I yelled at them to run

we all ran for our life as I felt something weird and I fell onto the ground groaning in pain.

As my eye sight was getting a little blurry

And the next thing I know I blacked out.
___________________

___________________🐉

___________________
🐉. -/ Sorry guys I don't know if I did a good job but I will try and update you all.
Please don't mind my incorrect grammar but I really tried .