Part Three.

___________________

___________________

As the Sully children gathered around the hut to eavesdrop on their parents

Neta was the only one who didn't want to eavesdrop so she walked away from them.

As she walked towards the special place where she and her twin would sit down and talk about things.

She silently sat down thinking about her home and people

The poor girl knew about the metkayina clan, she knew how hardcore they were.

she sighed knowing that her Twin was on his way to check on her .
___________________
Neta felt tired and angry towards her parents, she felt annoyed that they had to leave there home because of the sky people.

As she looked on her left side she saw Lo'ak, she smiled knowing that both of her brothers are safe.

She knew that her and Neteyam were twins but she would always annoy him by calling him little brother as he always whined because she was only 2 minutes older than him.

The girl looked down below them and saw the ocean as she knew how beautiful it would look when you swam in it.

Her thoughts were disturbed by a loud horn being blown.

She quietly let spirit know that this was her stop, as they all landed she got off spirit as she patted her banshee before walking to catch up with her brothers.

She looked at both of her brothers as they looked at her with a smile on their faces, they all looked away from each other and saw a boy walking towards them as it looked like he was judging them as all three of them hurried to bring their fingers down from their forehead before looking at him and his friends.

As Neta was feeling annoyed that him and his friends were mocking her brothers tail she shot him the deadliest glare as he looked kind of shocked but quickly realised that his sister stopped him and his friends.

Soon enough they heard a flapping sound as the whole family looked towards where that sound came.

" I see you Tonowari "

As the man nodded at jake and soon they all saw a women walking towards them before she stopped next to Tonowari.

" I see you ronal "

she looked at jake as if she didn't want them there.

"Why do you come to us "

As jake glanced towards his family.

"We seek Ukturu."

"Ukturu" as they notice that the Tsahik was walking around their family.

"We are reef people and you are forest people. Your skills will be nothing here"

The Tsahik grabbed onto Neytiri's tail before walking towards kiri.

"You're tails will be week in the water" as she held onto kiri'a tail before the girl got out of her grasped as the Tsahik got a hold of her hands.

"These children are not even true Na'vi" as she raised her hands before kiri got out of her grasped angrily "yes we are!."

As she walked towards Lo'ak before scanning his hands like she did to kiri

"These children have demon blood !" As she raised Lo'ak's hand as he looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

Neta felt really bad for her brother as she was getting quite annoyed by the older one for making her brother feel embarrassed, she was giving her a death glare as the women noticed her glare, they both did not let go before Tonowari felt a bit sorrow for them as he and his mate shared a look before she finally nodded.

"Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us. Treat them as our brothers and sisters.
They do not know the sea so they will be like babies taking their first breath.
Teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless."

Jake sighed in relief as he said thank you before the family repeated after him.

Tonowari looked at them before looking at his children.

"My son Aonung and daughter Tsireya will teach your children our way."

As his first son looked at his dad with disbelief

"But father I-"

"It had been decided." Tonowari said before his daughter interrupted

"Come. I will show you your home ."

As the family followed her.

___________________

___________________🐉_\ Thank you to those who read my book !! I really appreciate it !! Hope you enjoy my storyyyy And also sorry for the incorrect grammar

___________________
🐉_\
Thank you to those who read my book !! I really appreciate it !!
Hope you enjoy my storyyyy
And also sorry for the incorrect grammar.