♐💙Seventeen♐💙

💘🌹Sadie💘🌹

I woke up the at 10 AM after I stayed up until almost 3 AM talking to Raheem on the phone and eating brownies with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top. I maybe on the phone with him most of the night but whatever, I'm out of school for the rest of the week anyways.

After I used the bathroom, I went downstairs to the kitchen as I'm about to fixed me some cereal since my dad getting ready to say something.
"Good morning baby", My dad said as he watching the reruns of "Law & Order" on WeTV.
"Good morning daddy", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator. 

After I fixed me some cereal, I sat down on the kitchen table and start eating my breakfast. I know you asking what I'm planning on doing today, not much but taking the red braid hair weave off and chill for the rest of the day.

😍🤩Motina😍🤩

I'm at "IHOP" with my cousin from my mom's side having a little brunch. They came to Atlanta last night for Thanksgiving since the lives at North Carolina. I know you asking what I'm wearing, I'm wearing the blue jeans and white shirt along with the ping UGG'S boot and pink hoodies since it's nothing special. 

Motina's outfit👗👚👖

While we eating our food, my cousin Jasmine getting ready to asked me

"What's up with your fine ass boyfriend?", She asked as she takes an bite of her French toast. 
"He doing okay, he at Bobby's house", I said as I takes an bite of the eggs. I was going to bring him with me today but he said he going to be busy making money with his friends. 

Don't worry, I'm going to bring Jasmine and Janita with me on Friday since he don't have much to do that day anyways. They ain't going back home until Sunday afternoon so I'm going to spend time with them while they in Atlanta. All 3 of us continue talking about boys until Janita brings up school. 
"How's your junior year so far?", She asked as she takes an sip of the orange juice.
"Same old ghetto bullshit", I said getting tired of high school already. 

"I won't blame you, at least I can take an break from my ratchet ass school at Charlotte", Janita said since she in senior and about to graduate soon.
"For real", I asked since I heard Jasmine and Janita's school is more ratchet than mines.
"Yeah, it's was about 3 fights last week", Jasmine said as she takes an sip of her sweet tea. 

More I hear about their story about the fights going on at school, more I'm glad I take an break from them kids from my school especially Kamora even though I ain't seen her that much. All 3 of us continue talking until it's time for us to go home since they staying with my parents for a few days. 

As for winter break, I don't know just yet but whatever, Christmas and New Year is only a month away. 

🔮🏙Raheem🔮🏙