marriage

In Korea Kim family

The Kim family is eating the dinner there is silence in the room

The Kim family is eating the dinner there is silence in the room. But to break this silence iu said something

Iu : mom ,dad I want to tell you something ( nervous)

Mom : yes speak

Iu : mom actually I tell you but promise me you don't get angry on me ( nervous voice)

Dad : princess want you want to speak we promise we don't get angry (smile )

Taehyung : noone tell us what you want to tell ( softly) 

Yuna : yes unnie tell us  ( smile)

Iu : actually I have a boyfriend and I ..
... love him and .......want to marry him

Mom : oh that's a good news ( happy)

Dad : princess you don't need to worried about that we accept your boyfriend but how is he

Iu : dad you know him he is Vishal taehyung business partner and we are in relationship for 1 year

Taehyung: oh it's Vishal hyung he is really nice and also he is my business partner I like him noone for my side it's yes ( happy + smile)

Yuna : I also love Oppa company He is a really good person ( smile)

Mom : I also like Vishal so you tell him to send us his parents number so we call his parents for marriage ( smile)

Iu : mom ,dad actually his mom is died and about his father they don't have a good relationship but he have his older brother and one younger brother and sister and also his brother is married so if you don't mind can you talk to his brother for our wedding ( nervous)

Mom : baby we don't have any problem in talking with her brother ( smile)

Dad : yes princess if it's for your happiness we talked to his brother you don't worried ( smile)

Taehyung: yes noona we like hyung and we understand there problem so don't worried ( happy)

Yuna : yes unnie we agree so you go and talk to Oppa okay ( smile)

Iu : thank you everyone l love you so much thank you ( teary eyes)

She stand up form her seat and hug everyone

In indian Malhotra family except y/ n

Everyone is sitting on sofa and talking but some one phone ring and he pick the call and answer it

Vishal : hello

Vishal : really okay I send you ( happy)

Vishal : I am really happy I love you so much okay I talked to you later I tell everyone about this good news okay bye love you ( smile)

Ahann : what happen  ( confused)

Vishal : Bhai there is a good news you all know about iu so her parents agree to our wedding ( happy + wild smile)

Ahaan : oh that is a very good news ( happy ) congratulations ( smile)

Vishal : thankyou bro

Karan : congratulations Bhai

Vishal : thanks Karan

Esha : so finally we gonna meet your soon to be wife congratulations devar Ji ( teasing)

Vishal : thanks bhabhi ( shy smile and a little blush )

Ahaan : tell y/ n and everyone too they also goona happy and I talk to Mr and Mrs Kim about marriag ( happy)

Vishal : okay Bhai I tell princess and all her friends and thank you ( smile)