chapter-12

Recap :-online class for saranzi,new character introductions

After the classes faizi and sanju went to eat.. Karan went to his room for bath...

After 20 min he came back from bathroom....

(so you guys thinking how I can be so accurate like Big boss 😆 No it's just a guess.. Maybe he took 50 min I don't know)

He came in front of the mirror and started to comb his hair by looking at the mirror...

Karan took his phone
Ek mirror selfie le lo?  He set the camera and took the photo  ...he checked the photo... It was a normal photo... But when he zoomed it he saw a person but it was not clear because it was seen from a small part from the shelf he looked at the shelf .it was opened a little ..so because of that he saw the person through hinges

so because of that he saw the person through hinges

Here in the between the hinges a black space... Through that if you observe it you can see if the door is open... In a small distance...

He took a book from the table and go to keep it in the shelf... He took the book is to pretend that he is keeping...

He went near the shelf and kept the book and pretend for searching something and he went to a corner of the shelf were the hinges are there as it was a shelf....  He go close to the hinges... He saw someone is passing in  a black outfit but face was not clear...

He went back to the table and send the photo he took the mirror selfie and send to saranzi 's personal group and doodle circle in that area he saw it....

And it shows seen ...

Continue....
So my school is reopened so today I need to go so bye no time. I think you guys enjoyed bye...
See you soon