004

smash or pass

kuina 🫶🏼
I'm in need of outfit advice and mei won't answer :(

ann!
I'm here to help :)

kiki 👹
same I ain't doing shit rn :D

kuina 🫶🏼
okay okay option 1

akane ⭐️hi I'm here nowooo she cute she simple

akane ⭐️
hi I'm here now
ooo she cute she simple

kuina 🫶🏼
aaaaand option 2

kuina 🫶🏼 aaaaand option 2

kiki 👹
TWO
you look sexc

ann!
yeah I'm going with two :)

akane ⭐️
two! you should wear one tmrw it's sooo cute 🤭

kuina 🫶🏼
thank you angels

ann!
what's the occasion? Just school or?

kuina 🫶🏼
I'm going on a date lmao 😭

kiki 👹
WITH WHO??
Id like to have a word with this date of yours

kuina 🫶🏼
well idk if it's a date date, I'm just meeting an old friend from high school. but she's either super flirty or she likes me and I can't tell 🙁

ann!
well enjoy your date, make sure to tell us afterwards how it goes ❤️

kuina 🫶🏼
will do!!

and with that Kuina stuffs her phone in her pocket, finishing her water bottle at the door of a small cafe, where she had agreed to meet this friend. In all honesty she didn't feel the same way about the girl, at least if she has a crush to begin with. She pulls open the door a small bell chiming as she stepped in. She sat herself at a table fidgeting with her finger nails, she really hoped this wasn't an actual date.

The bell chiming alerts her as her head shot up looking for the girl. To her surprise she did not see her, but she noticed a familiar face, Ann. Though the pair are both good friends of Mei they've never talked much outside of that group chat. She was prettier in real life.

She watched the tall girl strut her way to the counter, no line due to the fact it's practically unknown outside locals, in locals I mean people who live on the same street.

She watched her take her dark sunglasses off her face and place them on top her head, she watched her begin to order unable to hear or read what was said beyond her dark red lips. Realizing she was staring she looked back down at her lap, continuing to nervously chew and play with her nails.

"Hikari!" A voice squealed, the girl had been too deep in her own thoughts to notice her "date" approach her. She placed her hands in her lap quickly, flashing a sweet smile to the other girl. She had wavy black hair that stopped right at her shoulders and slightly puffed out, a bright outfit, and hot pink eyeshadow with a matching pink lipstick. She was bit flashier than Kuina imagined, thinking it was mostly for the camera but nonetheless she looked stunning.

"Hey Aoi! It's great seeing you again!" She spoke sweetly, Aoi giggled at this.

"It's always great to see you! I'm sure you're wondering why I asked you to see you here, I know it would be considered a date, I apologize if it came off wrong on my end! I realized something though, I actually think I might have a thing for you. Do you feel the same? If not I might feel like a bit of an idiot.." She spoke, her eyes searching everywhere at everything but Kuina. Kuina gulped, her sweet smile staying on her face. She fiddled with her fingers in her lap unsure how to respond to the bright girl.

"Well..." she began to speak staring at the table as she sighed, she glanced up noticing the girls smile widen, she thinks I feel the same way.

"Kuina? What a wonderful surprise"

Kuinas eyes shot up, noticing a tall woman and with sunglasses covering her eyes.

"Ann! Hi, yes, hello" Kuina quickly spoke taking this as an opportunity to avoid the problem at hand.

"You look nice, not surprised though..." she spoke out, before taking a look at the Aoi, her hopefully smile no longer sat there, she almost looked slightly annoyed.

"Thank you! You look amazing too!" Kuina gushed, before remembering where she was and why. "Aoi! Aoi this is Ann!"

"Oh, cool." She replied a small smile on her face as she waved to the woman. Ann waved back, before starting to turn on her heel.

"Well I've got to get home, work starts soon and I don't wanna be late" Ann said, sending a wink to Kuina before walking off. Kuina sighed while smiling turning back to Aoi. She pushed her wavy hair out of her eyes, avoiding eye contact still.

"I don't like you like that, Aoi" Kuina stated, not in a harsh way, but a soft way I had to tell her somehow. "Im sorry for getting your hopes up"

"no no it's fine I get it. I didn't weird you out right?! Like are you straight? Please don't tell me I fell for a straight girl" she rambled, Kuina giggled shaking her head.

"I like girls, Aoi."

"Phew okay, I was worried there." She dramatically sighed, "I should head out now, it was good to see you again"

"Yeah you too, take care!" Kuina said, throwing her tote bag back over her shoulder and standing up from her seat.

PRIVATE MESSAGE!

kuina my love 😽
I saw Ann 🤭

MeiMei 🫶🏼
Oh shit did y'all talk?

kuina my love 😽
Yeah, she's hotter in person.

MeiMei 🫶🏼
WAIT A MIN 😏
do you
possibly
like ann

kuina my love 😽
calm your ass down. I just called her hot
I mean she winked at me 🤷‍♀️ it was sexy

MeiMei 🫶🏼
WIAT A DAMN MINITE
SHE WINKED AT YOU
dude she's flirting

kuina my love 😽
you're being dramatic
but I can't even lie it made me feel like a 15 year old girl with a crush

MeiMei 🫶🏼
I can see y'all together ngl

kuina my love 😽
idk if I even like her like that
or if she likes me
so don't get ur hopes up

————