-46-

Peter's POV:

"Keep your eyes closed." I reminded Y/n as I swung her through the city.

Tonight was the night of our first date, my first date ever, and I needed everything to be perfect. I had set everything up, it was sunset and I just needed to get us there without Y/n figuring out where we were going.

"Just an FYI!" She yelled in my ear, "If we're ever flying through the sky over a busy city, my eyes are always going to be very firmly closed!"

A tiny chuckle escaped my mouth as we approached our destination.

"DON'T LAUGH! PAY ATTENTION!" She held onto me for dear life.

I don't know why I expected anything different, It had always been like this when I swung Y/n to places, even on patrols.

"We're here." I said softly, lowering onto the floor.

She opened her eyes cautiously at first before a smile took over her face. "Our rooftop..." She whispered, walking over to the gingham cloth I had laid down earlier.

Thank fuck that hadn't blown away whilst I had gone to get her.

"Peter, this is..." She turned back around and ran at me, pulling me into a bear hug.

"So you like it?" I asked, handing her a pickle-less sandwich.

"This is the best date I have ever been on." She replied before stuffing her mouth with the sandwich and laughing, my smile growing just as big as hers.

"And how many other dates have you been on?" I asked, teasingly.

She held up one finger.

"Including tonight?" 

She nodded before swallowing her mouthful.

My spidey senses tingled for a second and I turned my head to see a a black figure on the opposite rooftop, but they were gone before I could blink.

"I want to take a picture. Well, I want to try." She said, pulling her polaroid out from...I actually have no clue where.

"Where did that come from?" 

"This hoodie has tons of pockets on the inside."

"A hoodie...with pockets on the inside?" I asked, confused.

"Yup, I made my own modifications!" She answered, turning her camera so that the lens faced us and holding it up.

"3," Y/n whispered.

"2," I continued.

"1." we both said in unison, smiling as the shutter went off.

She shook the picture and glanced at how the sunset reflected off one of the taller skyscrapers, but the only thing I could look at was her.

"I want to kiss you." I blurted out.

Shit.

That wasn't very Mr. Romantic, 'Plans the Perfect Date' of me, was it?

"Good, because I think I want to kiss you too." She smiled, turning her head toward me.

Wait, really?

"Yes, really" She grinned. 

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you said that one out loud too." She laughed.

"I just can't think properly when I'm around you..." I chuckled, looking at her in her beautiful, deep blue eyes.

"So don't try to." She whispered, leaning into me.

Everything went mad as her lips connected with mine, it was the best feeling ever. It felt like an orchestra coming together and playing a beautiful symphony. It felt like fireworks, like hot chocolate on a cold night, it felt like her.

I felt her smile against my lips before we pulled away and just stood, smiling at each other.

Wow.

"Wow." She said. 

We must be telepathically connected.

"Very, very wow." I replied, just to hear the sound of her laughter again.

She lifted up the photo. "Aww, it's blurry." She frowned a little, getting her polaroid out to take another one.

"I think it's perfect." I replied.

She looked at it again before putting away her camera. "Actually, I think you're right."

And then she kissed me again.