Your A Baby Reader

A/N:
Hello guys! It's been what? 4 years since my last attempt at a fic on here? Well for my old followers, welcome back! Glad to see you guys and that your all alive! For any new readers from the Transformers fandom, welcome! Let's have lots of fun!

Now a few things real quick.
1. My writing style has changed a lot from my slightly cringe inducing South Park Fic. Woooo! Progress!

2. I write this shit for fun and mild self indulgence. If the reader isn't "exactly like you" then ok. Sorry I tend to use myself and my friends as a template so just ignore things that don't apply to you, except plot relevant details. Also I'm going to try to keep the reader gender neutral, but if I occasionally slip with a gender pronoun just ignore it. It's not intentional.

3. This fic is going to completely break the movies. If there is one thing I hate about some reader insert fics, no matter how good the relationship bonding is, is if the reader has zero agency then their just there not doing anything and that's a boring read. I've read fics where reader replaces Sam, but that's just rereading the movie with no Sam essentially. So I'd like to drop a nuke on the story.

4. Slowish Burn. Does that apply to plot development too? Eh it's both plot and relationship slow burn. Now it's not gonna take 50 chapters before the movies, but I'd like to give a few chapters of Character bonding first before any major.

5. Grammar errors are guaranteed. I'm typing on my phone and have ADHD so my brain brrr and I don't always catch it when I reread my stuff. So that's my warning for that. Please no grammar armies please cause that will just kill my fun.

Ok I'm done. Now enjoy!!!!

——————

You open your blurry eyes with mild annoyance at the effort. The weight on your eyelids felt like someone had placed coins on top of them as you fluttered them slowly open. A faint ache seemed to cover your eyes as the harsh bright light of the sun began to attack them. You quickly shut them, though the sun easily bled through the thin layer of skin.
It was too bright...

Feeling a whine rise in the back of your throat, you wiggle around trying to turn around to hide your face in your pillow, but felt great difficulty in the task. So instead you tried to raise your hands to rub at your eyes but felt something restrict your body. The fabric of your pajamas seems to tighten around your legs as you reach up towards your face. Did you decide to wear your onesie last night?

Another whine leaves your mouth making you freeze. Your tongue felt heavy as you tried to lick at your teeth, to feel nothing but your gums. Your eyes snap open wide as you started to feel fear creep up the back of your throat. Did you get all your teeth knocked out last night?!

You tried to raise your head but it felt heavier than a ton of bricks, the panic seeming to rise with each failed attempt. The tears starting to bubble up in your eyes as you flailed your tiny limbs. Wait tiny?

You raise your hand up, just above your face and saw for the first time clearly how tiny your hands were. Each finger looking like tiny sausages stuck to the clearly baby fat covered appendage, a white sleeve with a blue ring ending at your wrist. Oh god this couldn't be happening.

Feeling the tears fall you try to call out for help. Your mouth opened and instead of the words you were sure you could say, a loud cry erupts from your tiny throat. The noise growing louder and louder as your panic started to grow to an uncontrollable degree.

You hated this! The sound of your voice bouncing around the room back into your ears and the lack of control of anything. At some point you felt the snot shoot to the back of your throat, a cough erupting from your tiny mouth that only paused your crying for a moment before it continued. But you didn't stop throwing your limbs around, trying to gain control over their acts of defiance.