Chapter Three

||Hello! I am a human and have updated faster than I thought possible for myself. So enjoy! ^possible language^violence^sensitive topics, I will warn you when they come||

~Marinette~
To say I made an impression is a joke. I made, something, but it sure wasn't great. How do I always get stuck in theses situations?! Why not Chloe, why not anyone else?! A question that would harbor forever was, why do I hold the Miraculous of Luck and Creation if I have terrible luck?! This question would be replayed my mind for the rest of time, or rather as long as I lived- which might not be that much longer due to my embarrassment. I smirked slightly when I remembered the rest of the mens and boys expressions. Priceless. And she would know about prices, she was MDC, she could buy majority shares on Wayne Enterprises! But she wasn't cruel she wouldn't do that, not even to the father that abandoned her. Maybe I was taking this whole kill them with kindness thing to seriously. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they were still where I left them eating dinner in silence. I shook my head and changed into a maroon red sports bra with a pair of athletic shorts barely passing as high thigh length. I calmly walked through the halls putting my hair in a messy bun until I found two cloud tinted doors with silver handles leading inside. I quickly went in and found myself in the entryway of massive gym, there were four sparring mats a trapeze set-up and a large range of equipment from punching bags, to treadmills. I ran for a few miles (two dozen), then found myself at the large trapeze set-up that took up an entire quadrant of the room. I leaped onto the trampoline net below the swings and bars and hopped up to the first my bun straying a few hairs curtain bangs dangling below my head. I swung from bar to bar elegant flips to each a handstand hold on my third bar swing almost like giants on the uneven bars. It was exhilarating flying through the air, with, or without my red and black suit. But the Black Cat Miraculous was the best for agility, it's why I used it on patrols not on Akumas. I did a double Arabian down from standing on the swinging bar landing in a one footed crouch on a small elevated square of floor. I smiled satisfied with my performance, until it dropped seeing the many sets of awe-struck eyes on me. Wonderful.

"She right Baby Bird," the one with white streaks said. "She's the hot one. Dick owes me fifty bucks."

I rolled my eyes slightly disgusted. "Well now that we're done here, I have tickets to buy and a suitcase to re-pack."

"Leaving already," the one called Dick was it, asked. "You just met us!"

"And though it was a wonderful first impression you three running around shirtless screaming like banshees," is said sarcasm dripping like water from my voice while I pointed at the three men who were there. "I would love to get home as I see no point in staying."

"But you called to get to know me," Mr. Wayne said slightly miffed. "Wouldn't you rather stay and do that?"

I snorted my delicate laughing filled the air. "Right the father that a abandoned me and baby bro," I said venom lacing my honeyed words. "I would love to get home to the mother and father that raised me. Except wait my mother picked up some of your skill set what was it oh right! Abandoning you children!"

White steaks snorted out a laugh. "Got you there B! She is right you know," he said voice gaining a more serious tone. "You could have kept her mother around, raised your only blood-daughter. Only daughter period."

"Right excuse me Mr. Wayne," I said sickly-sweetness coating the Mr. Wayne in my sentence. "But I would prefer to be home before noon tomorrow."

"NO," He all but shouted and grabbed my wrist. I jerked back violently and shook in my place. "Please... stay."

All my thoughts were focused on not panicking right then and there but I guess it was too late because several muffled sentences later and I was clawing and my heart ragged gasps leaving my throat hands blindly swinging at anything that got close. I hit something, someone maybe? But all I could do was shoot up and grab the nearest thing which happened to be the trapeze lever and I shot through the air barely managing to clasp the wooden bar. Being in the air calmed me and I placed my hands over my ears pretending as if the shouts below me and the memories of the time Adrien r-. No dint finish that thought, it will only make it worse, I had to remind myself the wind in my hair calming me enough to see. I passed out right then the struggle of anxiety too much and I just barely landed on the soft net below my head barely missing the same elevated square I had landed on.