1.

Y/n
Today was the day they were going to announce the teams and due to my memories the Hokage decided to put me with Naruto in team 7, just barely informing me about this yesterday after they had fixed the whole accident with the forbidden scroll, anyways the alarm rang and I slowly start to get up  and I went to take a shower once I came back I saw Naruto still asleep he looks so peaceful asleep makes me feel bad for waking him up but if he doesn't we were going to be late "Naruto wake up it time to get ready don't forget we can't be late today they are going to announce our teams today"
And with that he quickly woke up all excited "OH YEAH IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING HOKAGE" with that he went in to take a shower while I prepared breakfast once we were done we headed to the academy not before we were stop by Konohamaru "you're on Naruto" Konohamaru said from a poorly attempt of camafloshed and, suddenly tripping by himself landing on the floor "um what do you think you're doing konohamaru" he's said not showing any hint of surprise "that was a slicked move that's why I respect you as a rival" " but I didn't even do anything" Naruto has such a confused look on his face I just started walking away heading to the academy stopping only for some candy before Naruto caught up we both walked in, Naruto of course headed straight to Sasuke I went and sat near Hinata and started a conversation with her making her blushing a few time at the mention of Naruto we stopped when we heard yelling from Sakura and lno " I got here first so it only right I sit beside Sasuke" "I didn't know you were also delusional because clearly I got her first" Sakura and Ino started fighting involving the other fan girls I just shook my head annoyed with all the yelling until I notice that Naruto got Infront of Sasuke knowing what was going to happen next I quickly stop myself from laughing hiding my face on Hinata shoulder
                                                                                           Kakashi Pov
We were watching the new patch of students when I notice y/n  trying to hide her laugh I didn't understand why until a few seconds later Naruto and the Uchiha kissed that when she busted out laughing making me amused she only stopped when she saw some girls start looking at Naruto with mad faces "how dare you kiss our Sasuke" "you're going to pay for that" the girls slowly started walking up to him looking ready to punch him when she stepped in " why should he take the blame instead of Sasuke or even the kid who accidentally pushed him and beside the kiss didn't kill anyone and now at least we know he isn't gay so you guys have a chance" she said sending them a wink along with a smile the girls backed off a little seeing this made me laugh a little what an interesting kid "ha-ha she can always calm down people with the most weirdest words well now let's discuss the teams" the hokage started telling us our team.
                                                                                  Y/n

Once Iruka came In the girls went back to their seat I could see Naruto debating on who he would want most on his team and Sakura and Ino fight over who would be with Sasuke of course Sasuke continue with his revenge so he was only thinking about who would slow him down I sigh knowing I was in for a treat with this team I spaced out when Iruka finished announcing the team's with that me and Naruto head out to eat "y/n come on please help me I swear I will do the dishes if you help please" Naruto of course being himself he wanted to go eat with Sakura while disguise as Sasuke "Naruto be for real how would that even help you build a relationship with her " know how bad it would end I said no and started to walk away "please and I will buy you Some more f/candy" knowing I can't resist saying no to f/c I agreed "okay fine" so now we are here currently with a tying up Sasuke and  disguising Naruto as Sasuke." well I'm off you handle the rest" I said quickly jumping away and heading to town to do some grocery shopping since I know Kakashi will appear very late as usual it his habits
, after finishing and dropping everything off I was walking back to the academy when I saw Kakashi sensei standing in the front entrance "I see you finally made it back" he said looking up from his book" OH were y'all waiting on me I'm sorry" I quickly bowed and hurried to the assigned classroom without even thinking I opened the door and the eraser came falling on me "OH God I'm sorry y/n I thought it was our sensei since he was late and everything" Naruto quickly start to apologize and Sakura telling him how bad of an idea it was I quickly looked to my right side and the left and saw no sigh of Kakashi "Naruto Hurry up and set up the prank again it won't take him long to be here since I saw him on my way here" Naruto quickly started working on it Sasuke just sighed and turned his head "I still don't think this is a good idea" "oh come on Sakura live a little" I quickly said back taking a seat and getting comfortable " he's a ninja I doubt he will fall for a trick like that" Sasuke said  "well if he's distracted I'm sure he fall for it just like me" I said dusting some chalk off my hair suddenly he heard foot step "he's here" Naruto quickly come running beside me Kakashi quickly opened the door making the eraser fall on him "haha this so hilarious" "I agree" I said quickly covering my laugh with my hand Sakura immediately started to defend herself saying she wasn't a part of it and Sasuke as usual think to himself "um my first impression of you is that you're a bunch of idiots" he then preceded to tell us to meet on the rooftop and then disappear, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke started to head up " hey Naruto you go ahead imma go to the bathroom to get this chalk out my hair" okay and sorry about it again" he start to rub his neck apologizing " it okay bye" I start walking away into the bathroom once I was finish I saw Kakashi wait outside again "twice in a roll I'm starting to get nervous is there a reason your waiting for me" I casually say looking at him " not at all just making sure you're not trying to skip since you have quite a record of it from the academy " he looked at me closing his book u started to walk "are we judge a book by it cover now tsk was a shame" I quickly shooked my head " well to relieve you from stress of worrying in the future I promise not to skip on team meetings if you don't show up late" I quickly smirked I saw him walking beside me constantly looking from the book to me from time to time he sigh " well just as long as there not important meetings I'm fine with it" and with that he disappear I looked around trying to see why he would leave when I saw that I had made it to the roof I quickly sat down Kakashi started talking and telling us to introduce ourselves I zoon out until it was My turn "my name is y/n l/n I like sleeping, reading and cooking also painting in rare cases and Naruto I dislike haters and people who hurt Naruto my hobbies are sleeping and my dream is to be strong I guess" with that Kakashi continue talking me Ignoring it like usual suddenly he disappear I guess he finished with that me and Naruto head home getting ready for the bell test tomorrow.

I'm In Naruto (Kakashi X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara