DISPLEASED BUT AROUSED

⚠️: topic of suicide, if this causes you any discomfort, don't proceed...

you have been warned.

With heavy annoyance, Felix slammed his car door shut, a paperbag of vegetables and necessities in his grasp. He was never assigned to do the groceries because he usually spend his days in an old house where his group mates and he were temporarily residing. Minho had gone to the city, and Jisung had probably gone off to somewhere, somewhere where Hyunjin's depressive aura wasn't radiating in every nook and cranny of the house.

As far as Felix could recall, he had told Hyunjin something he knew would push him over the edge, and he had even given him his rifle. Hyunjin had been alone for almost an hour; how was he holding up?

With a wicked smile gradually invading his once blank expression, Felix immediately stormed into the house, thanking God that Hyunjin had forgotten to lock it. It wasn't as though they were going to be robbed, or someone would plan to ransack their humble home among the woods. But it's better to be certain. Felix first placed everything he'd purchased in the proper places. He was hurrying, as if he only had a minute to live. You couldn't really blame Felix for acting this way; he didn't know whether to be excited or worried.

When Felix finished, he didn't even pause to regain his balance after standing upright from kneeling in front of the refrigerator, and he ascended to the second floor of the house, his heartbeat accelerating and he panting. What was he up to, and why was he so agitated?

He soon realised that he shouldn't barge into the blonde's room with a big smile on his face or with a worried expression. What if he hadn't done it? Felix slowed down and collected himself, the wooden floor creaking beneath the heels of his leather boots as he made his way to Hyunjin's room quietly.

Breathing through his parted mouth, he slowly reached for the door's knob, and all he had to do now was to turn it to be able to know Felix's condition. And so he did; he expected the blonde to be dead, laying on the floor in his own pool of blood, his rifle wrapped around his hand. But his expectation went from high, to the ground.

Hyunjin was sprawled over his mattress, legs parted, and his hand wrapped around his cock, palming himself incredibly fast. It wouldn't bother Felix as much if Hyunjin wasn't completely facing the door—or, actually, facing him. He could see it all, raw and exposed. Felix immediately drew back, pulling the door halfway closed. But what for, exactly? He'd seen worse. Why did he react that way?

"Jesus fuck!" Felix exclaimed, pressing his palms over his eyes. What the fuck did he just witnessed?

He expected the blonde to be dead. Why was he jerking off instead?

As if he'd never heard him masturbated before.

Felix had no idea why he stood still in front of the latter's door, he knew for sure he wasn't waiting for him to finish.

"Felix, come inside." are you out of your mind?

Felix was upset just from hearing Hyunjin ask him to enter the room so he might see Hyunjin masturbate. His anxiousness could be seen by the slight bouncing of his feet. He gripped the knob firmly, his cortisol bursting within him. Why was this circumstance affecting him too much? He'd seen Minho jerk off, and he even jerked off with him. What made Hyunjin so different? As he made his decision, Felix let his long black hair fall over his face. Perhaps going inside to mock him would be cool. Did Hyunjin maybe consider pleasuring himself before deciding to reach his very own end? If that's the case, Felix would be delighted to oblige.