Acknowledgment from the Black Sea

The black sea—

The black sea—

Once you see it from the Turkish side, you can sense where Ukraine is.

Turkey—just change its name to Türkiye in 2022. Imagine that kind of "outrage" from the international community, when the country itself is going to allegedly "disassociate" itself from the turkey bird itself.

That bird isn't even an exotic animal to begin with!

Remember where the origin of the "Turk" ethnic group came from—never mind that.

Looking at the Black Sea, it seemed like a living basin, any marine vessel will experience the "wobbling," because it's pretty much the body of water version of what we call, a peninsula.

What is the body of water version of a peninsula again?

...of course, the "isthmus" connecting the Black Sea to a larger body of water is called, a strait, right? Oh yes, the Bosporus, separating Anatolia from Eastern Thrace.

Clue: Istanbul, once called Constantinople.

I am writing this, because I love the country of Turkey (culture stuff, and all that). I'd like to visit the place once more. It's like a dream come true, visiting a place that mixes Europe and Asia.

Now, let me tell you the truth about Turkey: It's a really nice country. If you want to experience Europe, this is so far the best place for at least, beginners. After all, visiting Turkey is like visiting the ancient world, with a modern twist.

Of all things, why "Swiss Chocolate," when Switzerland is landlocked?

Right... would you want Swiss chocolate that is flavored with Turkish delight? Now that's straight from the Black Sea: You won't complain anymore about its taste, and its smell...

Imagine, Switzerland is a landlocked country, but at least, it is bordered with countries that have access to the sea: Germany, Italy, France. However, these countries aren't as "narrow" as the mighty Bosporus, so you see... that's what I exactly mean: Switzerland, and the Black Sea—they are surrounded by important players of the game.

Wait... it's called the Black Sea, because when sailors go to this sea every winter, they noticed, the water looks so dark, it could pass off as "black." Therefore, its name.

Swiss chocolate from the Black Sea: What passport? What prestigious university?

Someone from the cold winters of North America would rather give away cheap chocolates she got on sale, and then she would bring cup noodles and crackers, whenever she visits a foreign country, rather than to experience fine dining.

This is what happens, if Swiss chocolates from the Black Sea, remains a luxury: Doesn't matter if you have a powerful passport, lighter skintone, or maybe earn a college degree from a prestigious university in the third-world, with err... flying colors.

Holding a first-world passport doesn't guarantee you "immunity" from such "unwanted" uncertainties you'll be facing in the near future. Holding a first-world passport, is a PRIVILEGE, because it allows YOU to travel to wealthier countries with the fanciest form of soft powers, ON A SHORT NOTICE.

Like, never under-estimate someone from the third-world, who owns an iPhone Pro Max model. Never also under-estimate someone from the third-world, who can afford to buy chocolates from Switzerland!

How can you even earn the respect you've demanded (without even the magic words, please, and thank you), if you keep on picking fights with your manager, simply because you want to become the manager immediately!?

Even the white people without a college degree become victims of this person...

whose alias is "OKI NAKASHI."