IMPORTANT!

I know i've had this published for a while without any actual chapters but i've been thinking ad want to know what you think.

Instead of doing all the movies I might just do some important snippets from each movie up until Thor:The Dark world because that is where most of my inspiration for this story comes from and not everything in the first few movies are relevant.

What do you think?

Also, below i'm putting the name of each movie and I want you to comment on each one to let me know what scenes should defiantly be shown from each of them.

Iron Queen

Iron Queen 2

Thor (possibly a couple of scenes)

Avengers

Iron Queen 3

The Winter Solider (This is only a maybe. I'm not sure if they'll need more context on Bucky, Sam, Sharon and the fall of Shield etc before watching Civil War)

Age Of Ultron

Homecoming

I plan on doing Thor:the dark world, Civil war, Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Endgame in full although I might cut out a few scenes? I'm not sure.

I already know some scenes I will include for sure.

When I've gotten enough comments to work with and plan out what i'm including I'll finish up the prologue and publish it.

Let me know if you think i've forgotten any movies.