Friends With Benefits

Tw: cnc (consensual non consent means its consensual but they act as its not), and semi-public sex, cheating

If I'm missing any please feel free to tell me and I will add them on

Also I may have not mentioned but the cnc is what they are into but Kyle has a safeword he could use whenever he needs to let Craig know that he actually needs stops and not continue any further

i do not endorse cheating, this is all for plot.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Want money for a taxi" Craig said in his monotone voice as he buttons ups his white shirt, he sitting at the edge of the bed. "no, i can pay for it"  Kyle says waving his hand basically shoeing him off.

Craig didn't say anything after that, just getting up and making his way towards the hotel door. "Tomorrow after class I'll pick you up" he says putting some cash down on the dresser next to the door and walking out without another word. Weather he said yes or not

Kyle just laid there in silence, looking up at the ceiling, this happens all the time. Craig booking the same hotel for them, hooking up, then him leaving right after their done, basically paying him like a prostitute.

Kyle turned his head looking at the dresser with the money on it, he knew this was wrong, but he couldn't help it. He always liked him, since high school, he just never got the chance to confess. Well even if he did he would sure be rejected, Craig and Tweek were still dating, the perfect couple.

Not so perfect anymore because of Kyle, but he doesn't need to know that, slowly getting up feeling the pain start to come from his lower abdomen.

Feeling something drip out of his ass slowly going down his thigh, groaning, "i thought i told him not to come inside" Kyle whined, but when did Craig ever listen.

Walking to the bathroom to have a shower, turning the knob on waiting for it to turn hot, just jumping in since he doesn't have this clothes on anyway. Letting the hot water drip down his hair, enjoying the heat before slowly moving his fingers behind him.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"im so tired" Kyle murmured under his breath, his body hurt all over, mostly his bottom, Craig sure as hell wont go easy on him. Stan who was walking beside him just chuckled raising his hand to pat him on the back.

"Should've just slept in" he smiled softly, "also do you think you can come to the bar with Kenny and I later on, you haven't hung out with us in so long" "what you mean im hanging out with you right now" Kyle grinned.

He playfully smacked Kyles head "you know what i mean dumbass" he said rolling his eyes, "well i don't know, you know what i do today" Kyle sighs, "oh come on, you could just say your busy" Stan said looking at him disappointed.

thinking about it for a moment remembering the last time he said he was busy, Craig literally pounded him until he couldn't even get up when he called Kyle the day after. Well I wouldn't mind that again at all though, who wouldn't.

"Alright sure, i could use the break" he says smiling.

Laughing and talking for awhile around campus waiting for their classes to start, they both have their first classes together so they just hang out until then.

Looking at his phone checking the time, "class starts in 20 minutes, you wanna start walking now" Kyle asks looking up at Stan who sat on the other side of the table. It was a little cafe in the campus that sells tea or coffee with snacks you can bring to class if you missed breakfast, and a outdoor seating around, it was there favourite spot.