𝟎𝟎𝟐; ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛɪғɪᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴs

CYNTHIA COULD HAVE attended Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, located in North America, on the highest peak of Mount Greylock in Massachusetts.

Instead she chose Beauxbatons.

As Beauxbatons is one of the oldest and finest schools of magic in the world. It is a proud and noble institute, rife with practiced traditions and values. The school is the second largest in Europe, right after Hogwarts, and is currently lead by its famous headmistress, Olympe Maxime.

The atmosphere of Beauxbatons is somewhat lighter, and the curriculum more focused on culture than most over schools.

Students learn about music, creative arts and writing, as well as how to deal with situations diplomatically rather than immediately using hexes or other destructive spells.

Beauxbatons encourages all forms of learning, and the classes are less focused on wand magic than the other two schools. It has been whispered that this is in part due to the growing numbers of discovered Elementals at Beauxbatons, though this is not common knowledge amongst most students.

Officially, Beauxbatons has a very friendly and welcoming attitude, although students of other schools often misinterpret the prideful students of Beauxbatons as being somewhat snobbish.

Despite its students coming from a diverse handful of countries, the official language in Beauxbatons is French. It is spoken both inside and outside class. The Beauxbatons professors and staff are very strict about all attendants speaking French at all times.

It is perceived as rude and exclusive to others to communicate in a language that isn't understood by everybody in the school. Beauxbatons proudly follows French customs and traditions, and students attending the school will often feel a strong bond to the French culture and language, regardless of where they are from. However, students are encouraged to learn about other cultures and languages in order to promote a greater level of understanding between neighbors.

The Palace of Beauxbatons was a beautiful château  surrounded by majestic gardens and fountains magically created out of the surrounding mountains, and stood for a thousand years, with tress as tall as castles, and lakes expanding as far as seas and mountains reaching a point close to heaven.

The gardens are famous and extremely vast, home to a variety of flower and plant specimens. While these gardens are cared for primarily by fairies and by sprites, it gets a helping hand from the Academy's grounds and gamekeeper, who tends to the stables and also helps to teach horseback riding as an extracurricular class. In the past there have also been courts for various kinds sports.

The classrooms were smaller rooms that had been redecorated from large boudoirs, where original drapery and wallpaper afforded the space with charm and pleasant environments.

Cynthia loved the ballroom used to house the entire school for special events and midday tea times. It was draped in golden colours, offsetting the pale blues and creams to create a rather royal feel to the entire room.

It had mirrors along the walls and black and white tiled marble floors, the windows along the west wall showcased a gorgeous view into the Pyrenees mountains, Cynthia occasionally sees the Abraxon horses frolicked while not being attended to.

The walnut furniture boasted curved lines and corners, creating circular shaped chaise lounges and structured armchairs. Motifs on the hidden cupboards and along the fireplace mantle showed carved dragons and unicorns or abraxons and veela.

With blue violets dancing atop white marble. Reflections of gold and ivory, dancing girls. Their hair like spun gold, dresses like flower petals. It was quite the sight, the girls of Beauxbatons. The male students, as soon as they saw gold combined with blue, had ran. Running after the girls always seemed to bring them joy. With smiles as bright as ever from both the young men and young ladies.