Chapter 1

YOUR POV

You were sitting in your room, listening to Gackt’s song ‘Mizerable.’
As you were swaying your head to the rhythm you looked around your room. The walls were plastered with Gackt’s posters and pictures.
“I’m so excited for tomorrow!!” You thought to yourself.

Tomorrow you were going to Gackt’s concert and you were even going to meet him!!! You somehow managed to get exclusive tickets, which cost a bit more than you’d like to admit, but it was totally worth it.
You heard a rumble in your stomach and walked to the fridge. Upon opening the fridge you realized you had no more food left. “Damn it! I spent all my money on Gackt merch!!”

“Well, but I probably have some money left, I’ll just go buy some food right now.”
You got ready and walked out of the door.

As you were paying for your 2$ frozen pizza you heard a familiar voice behind you.
You turned around and saw a man, who was wearing a hood, a mask, and sunglasses, but you could still see his blonde hair. “Omg…” You thought to yourself. “I’m not sure… But is this Gackt???”
The cashier’s annoying voice awoke you from your daydreams and you hurried up out of the store. You waited for a bit, for the blonde man to come but he was nowhere to be seen.
“Damn it! I missed him! But… That was definitely Gackt! I can tell!”

You came home and jumped onto your bed. “Well, who cares if that was Gackt. I’ll get to meet him tomorrow anyway.” You hugged your Gackt bodypillow and fell asleep.

” You hugged your Gackt bodypillow and fell asleep