•Oooo a secret admirer•

(Idk what I'm doing now lmao enjoy ig)

TAE YOUNG'S POV:

"Anndddd we'll just end that with a break." Aaron Z said and I ran to drink water. "Being here is pretty surprising. Nobody's asking to get our photos and shit." Jesse says, taking his water bottle. "OBVIOUSLY! Dude no one knows we're here, it's epic and peaceful as hell. What could possibly go wrong?" Aaron T said while taking his hat off and ruffling his own hair.

"Yea uh guys you might wanna see this." Robaire pulls out his phone and shows us a tik tok video.
"Really Robaire? Tiktok?"
"Just watch Jesse, it's important!"

The video had screenshots of Jesse and Robaire waiting outside of the Café and a message saying, "Just found 4Town in Toronto 😜😜 time to follow them to where they're staying."
……
..
Shit
"Ah fuck ok this happen before it's fine we're fine." Z says while walking around panicking yet trying to remain calm. "Let's find another hotel to stay in or something. What's this person's tik tok anyways?" I pull out my phone waiting so I can check their profile.

Hazza_bestdude321
No pfp..
Bio: I stalk 4town for you! 🤭
2 videos..

"Hey Robaire." I turned to face him while Jesse was calming T down. "Give me a second Tae. I'm trying to find another hotel we could possibly stay in unannounced." "Oh. Did you find any?"
"WE HAVE TO CHANGE HOTELS? I JUST UNPACKED MY SUITCASE!"
"Too bad T, it's necessary. I don't want a fangirl to find me again."
"Z's right T I'll help you pack I suppose." Jesse looked over Robaire's shoulder to look at his phone. "It's pretty difficult to find another hotel unannounced that we can hide ourselves in. Seems all of them are packed." Jesse said disappointed.

"Maybe any of us know some friends we can stay with?" I recommend it while we sit thinking. "Well, not really my kids are in NYC right now unfortunately." "Damn bro okay. Anyways, not anyone I can think of." "It's not like T would have any friends right?" "Shut up Jesse!"

"Maybe we can ask someone random?" I say out of ideas. Z laughs, "use your brain Tae! If we randomly walk up to someone and be like, oh hello we are that famous band called 4town and our info on where we stayed just got leaked, may we stay with you? Like what do you think they're gonna say huh?"

"He's right, you know, everyones probably gonna try to find us! ugh we're so lost." T says in defeat. I'm drowned in thoughts until I remembered what I wanted to tell Robaire.

"Guys, the Hazza person posted another video a few minutes ago." I watch it with them on my phone. It's a video of us practising our dance moves. "AH FUCK THEY KNOW WE'RE HERE TOO! DAMN IT IF WE SAW THE VIDEO SOONER WE COUKD OF CAUGHT THEM!" T says raging. "We couldn't have because they'd already leave and then post the video to make their life easier." Robaire reminds him.

"Forget them, we need to find a place to stay and check out of that hotel as quickly as hell. Wait no, we do need to find them so we can stay hidden in peace." Jesse says.

"What the hell are we gonna do man?!"

YOUR POV:

“AHHH FINALLY!” Mika stretches her arms out.
“Finally we have LUNCH. LUNCH MY HEAVENLY TIME!” Mika pulls out her homemade lunch as if it was gold. “Calm down girlie you get that like everyday.” I say laughing. “YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! MY MOM MADE ME THIS AND SHE NEVER VISITS! I HAVE TO BUY THE CAFETERIA FOOD BUT NO MORE WILL THAT HAPPEN! NO MORE.”  Despite her loud voice she gently opens the box and admires the food.

It was sushi.

Mika tears up. “Are you serious right now!? People are judging us right now! Even the 7th graders!” I tell her, getting looks from people. Thank god Harry isn’t here. We were alone on a table in the cafeteria until a few 8th grader girls popped up. “Hey uh there are no more seats around we checked. May we please sit with you?” The girl with the green beanie and braces asked us. Mika was about to reply but I interrupted, “yep sure no problem.” The girl thanked me saying they won’t bother us and they sat down. Eventually I broke the bad news to Mika.

She nearly dropped her food. “Girl what is with you and dropping things?”  She ignores me and puts her hands over her face. “Why is life like this?”
“I mean to be honest they are worth 200$ but still.” The girls hear us and chat about 4 town with us.
“It sucks that it’s so expensive!.”
“My mom would probably say no.”
“Jesse is literally my soulmate. How can I not meet him?”
“What’s wrong with stripper music?”

I laughed at everything. “That’s life I suppose.” The red headed girl named Meilin Lee spoke up, “what if we find them in Toronto right now?” Mika blinks and responds sadly, “they’re not here yet.”
“Uh hello, did you check TikTok lately?”
“I check it everyday Abby! Anything for those dabloons.. except I haven’t gone on a quest in like Yea.”
“Well, there’s this account on TikTok that stalks 4Town and recorded them in that one Kat Kafé.” She pulled out her phone and showed us the video. “No way… wait who’s that at the window?! Y/n that’s you and Tris!” Mika looks at me glaring.
“Oh yea I forgot my headphones and kind of met 4town…” I said knowing that I was exposed. “….. Fuck you you didn’t tell me about this!”

"Sorry Mika… Oh yea Tristan also told me to show you the pic he took with Aaron T-"
"HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE AARON T HE LIKES JESSE!" Mika picked her stuff up and left. "I can't look at you right now. I CAN'T EVEN BUY THE TICKETS TO MEET T!"
The Meilin girl stares at me, "you have a job there right? Save up."
I sigh,"yeah well you see rents increasing in my apartment and shit so I kind of have to save up the most I can. My parents are paying for my education already."
I continue to eat my food but she asks me another question.
"Why not just leave and live with your parents? They are the people that raised you."

I laughed, "Welp I have a couple problems with my grandmother living there… she's… you know it's okay I'm finished with my food." I stand up and grab my tray. "Okay 4 Town 4ever!" Miriam says, raising the number 4 in the air. "4town 4ever!"  The others do the same expecting me to do so too. I blink and raise up 4.

I find Mika waiting at my locker crossing her arms."If Tae comes back to the Kafé I'll ask him about T?" I tell her hoping that I will do something. She groans, "ugh girlie I can't hate you for meeting 4Town but you know their definitely not coming back after someone leaked their location there." She attempts to bang her head on her locker but I stopped her, "that just means more work! And Karen's.." I sigh and open my locker.

When I did, 2 pieces of paper flew out and an envelope. Mika picked the pieces of paper up while I had the envelope. She gasps with pure joy.
"No
Fucking
WAYYYY!!"
She shows me 2 tickets for the 4town concert. "GIRL WHAT?!" I rip open the envelope and inside it was a letter. Obviously.

Dear love,

I wish I could give these to you in person.. but I got cold feet. I know how much you love 4Town and I want you to enjoy yourself with your friend. Have fun love and these are included to join their meet n greet. It was pretty expensive but I just worked extra hard for you.

(Ps. I will be there too in the crowd. I don't like 4Town but I'd like to see you smile!)

Your secret admirer. <3

"Oooo a secret admirer!"
I stared at Mika then back down at the letter.
Creepy but also a nice gesture thanks random person but I'm definitely not your love and you don't have to spend so much money on me.

(Slay what you wanna slay ig also happy new year! Did y'all see the new 4town videos? About Tyler 🤭 I should add him in brb.)

Word count:1435 words