Pt8-Official?🔞

SMUT IS INCLUDED AT THE END OF THIS PART... 🔞

You woke up at 6:00 to your alarm.
Last night was full of tears, snot and comforting Belly.
She didn't really explain what happened but you concluded from her slight sniffles that something may have happened between her and connie.
You really hope they sort it out, you've never seen belly look at someone the same. They would be perfect together in your opinion.
You walk downstairs and grab some cereal, you see susannah and connie outside talking so you go to the door and listen as well as you can.
You caught the end of their conversation.
'You...take belly to the deb ball' susannah asks him.
You can't hear exactly what they say to you move closer, giving you a better audio.
'Mom I can't just ask someone else to take her'
'Connie, you know how much it'll mean to her if it's you' susannah responds 'you're her Prince Charming and we all know it'
'What no..mom that's not'.
'You've always been so good to her...'
Your heart beats faster, oh my gosh maybe this is belly's time get what she has dreamed of for years and years.
You walk back to the breakfast bar and sit down eating your cereal.
After you eat you walked upstairs to see Jeremiah topless and leaning against his door, you walk closer and belly appears infront of him, wrapped in only a towel.
Steven walks past, breaking the awkward mood shared between you all.
'Excuse me, excuse me, excuse meeee' he sings.
'Hey, Urm, you excited about the volleyball tournament today?' He asks the both of you.
Before you can answer Steven yells.
'Bellyyyyyy!!!!  Why do you keep leaving your hair on the shower wall'
'Calm down' she rolls her eyes.
He leans out of the bathroom.
'No, it's gross. Alright if you do it again I'm leaving it on your pillow!' He says before running back into the bathroom.
'Steven!!' She yells, making you giggle.
Jeremiah puts his arm around you, pulling you into his bare skin.
'Okay' belly leans down and picks up her ball of hair that Steven threw before backing into her bedroom.
'Hey gorgeous' Jeremiah kisses your lips softly whilst smiling.
'Hey baby' you mutter back pulling him close and laying your head into his chest.
'Do you wanna go out today?' He asks whilst using his finger to lift up your chin to look deep into his eyes.
You stare into them, getting lost in the light blue shadows.
'Yeah yeah of course baby, let me get ready' you kiss him softly before walking to your room and knocking on the door to make sure belly is dressed.
She yells 'come in' and you turn to blow a kiss at Jeremiah before walking in.
You put your phone on charge on the bedside table before walking to your closet and picking out a cute dress.
Like this...

You put on your white converse and the necklace Jeremiah got you

You smile as you see it around your neck in the mirror.
You put on the bracelet susannah got you and put a claw clip on your hair, holding it back.
You spray your vanilla body mist, which is Jeremiah's favourite, all over you.
You turn to belly and smile.
'How are you feeling today bells' you ask whilst holding her close.
'Yeah, it's fine. I've thought about why I was sad and I need to get over it. Everything happens for a reason' she responds.
'That's the spirit bells, well if you need anyone to talk to I'm here' you respond, she looks at the floor.
You give her one more hug before grabbing your phone and walking out of the room.
You go down to the kitchen and see Jeremiah with susannah who is setting up her painting set, just about to paint belly's portrait.
Jeremiah puts his arm around you and holds your hand, twisting his ring, on your finger, that he gave you.
You both say goodbye to susannah as you walk out of the kitchen, his arm still placed over your shoulder.
You walk out of the door and walk to the car, looking up at jere.
All you can think is how happy you are now you are with him.
How lucky you are to be able to be near him all the time.
To be in love with each other.
He opens the door for you, him treating you like a princess all the time makes you feel special.
You sit in the car and buckle your belt as he halls round, gets in and does the same. He hands you the aux cable to play the music you want and puts his hand on your thigh, making circles with his thumb.
Your stomach fills with butterflies as you lean over and kiss him gently.
He puts the car in reverse and drives off down the road.
'Wait where are we going baby?' You ask confused about the route.
'You'll have to wait and see' he winks at you.
*15 minutes pass*