.Beyond Love Chapter 2.

Its been two days since our birthday its now the sixteenth and my day is surprisedly going well for me anyway ..Bella seemed to in a bad mood this morning when she woke ...and as usually i went to school early and saw my friends Alice and Jasper by there car so i went and talked to them they said they were leaving due to Carlisle for not looking at his age at work...i was okay with this i mean it for the safety of there kind right My sister Bella defiantly will take this to the heart because she is dating Edward Cullen...Alice also said she saw a visions of me going to Italy and i have been taking of going there funny ain't it how she had visions of me going there before i even go ...sometimes i find that Alice power is an extraordinary one..begin able to see into in the future before it even begin...school ended so quickly most of the day i would day dream in class cause i would think of the vampire that would always be in my dreams every night when i sleep..Blonde hair red eyes black suit red and black cape..when i got home from school dad wasn't home because he was at work ..a few minutes after me pulling up outside i saw Edward outside waiting for Bella i presume he is waiting for Bella i have a lot of homework to do so i went inside to do homework i most of fell asleep because i woke up by dad shouting for Bella outside..when i went out i saw there was dad and billy and some other people i didn't recognise .."Jennie did you see Bella" i realised that Bella never came back from school "no i saw her at school and then when i got back i saw Edward and then i went to do homework why whats happened she's not dead" Bella please be okay Just as Dad was about to speak again Billy spoke" Charlie look" Dad and I turned around and there we saw Sam carrying Bella Dad rushed up to Sam..i didn't hear what's going i blacked like i had some kind of visions of that guy from my dream...but this visions wasn't like the dreams i had it was sort of like he was standing right in front of only he wasn't ...i came back to reality when tapped called my name and said bring Bella inside and i did bring her in and brought her straight to bed...and she fell asleep rather quickly Edward must of told her that he was leaving...For the last two weeks Bella leave her room she didn't want to meet up with her friends jess mike Eric and Angela they kept asking me where she went too i kept saying the same thing "she is sick so dad suggested she stay home" they didn't believe me i mean i wouldn't believe it either..

weeks turned into months it was now October 18th 2005 and i was gonna tell dad that i wanted to go to Italy today i know my dear sister Bella go through i tough time right now but i don't really know how to help i mean what can i do it's not like i can bring them back that's it i can find away to bring them back dad just got back from work so it was time to tell him that i booked a flight to Italy he came and looked at the stairs then came into the living room where i was "She hasn't left the room has she Jennie" i nodded my head as no dad sighed " Dad i booked a ticket to Italy i know Bella is going through a rough time right now but i really want to go..I hope you understand Dad" Dad signed again and nodded his head" you can go Jennie at least you ask for permission Bella doesn't go have fun when do you leave " i smiled at dad and hugged him and he hugged me back"in the morning I'll go say good bye to Bella thanks dad"i rushed up to mine and Bella's room and there she sat looking out the window...i decided to just leave her be and i wrote a note saying " i'm sorry Bella but I've left to go Italy hope you understand love Jennie" and with that i got my suitcase and went downstairs to sleep on the Sofa dad fell asleep on kitchen table while looking at his newspaper...after an hour i fell asleep

3rd person pov
Aro , Marcus, and Cauis, were reading books when Aro looked at Cauis who wasn't reading just flicking through the pages aggressively Aro looked at him with annoyed expression "what seems to be the matter Dear brother" Marcus looked up at the two brothers" i believe something is bothering him" Cauis was about to walk away when Aro grabbed his hand and looked into what was bothering him it was a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes he immediately
let go" who is this girl i see before your eyes" Cauis sat down again"well it started to happen on the Thirteenth of September this girl would appear it was like i blacked out only i didn't cause i'm dead so i can't really black out so i would see her and then she would fade but its been happening a lot more frequently and i really don't know what to do could you please help me" Marcus looks at Aro then Cauis" it seems to me that this girl is your mate"Cauis scoffed "Can we just forget this" he leaves

back to Jennie pov
As the morning came i said my good byes to dad and got in my Jeep and started heading for the airport i guess i'm really doing this i'm finally leaving to go Italy...after hours of begin on the plan i'm finally here i decided to go to a town in Volterra which is in Tuscany what will life bring me to in this strange town that decided to stay in...when i booked into my hotel my visions of that guy again i ignored it and went straight to my room to rest because its pretty late and i'm tired from travelling...when i fell asleep i had a dream that i was wearing a red and black outfit i was with that guy and then my sister comes with Edward and then i wake up... i wonder why i keep dreaming of this guy who i never seen before in my life .... its actually freaking me out ...its morning and i wanna explore this town time to get up out of bed and have a shower and get ready for the day .....after half an hour i'm ready when i step outside the hotel i breathe in the fresh air and go on about my day...i decided to ring Rosaline in hopes she would answer there was times i'd try to contact the Cullen's none of them would answer but surprisedly she answered the phone " hey Jennie Alice sent a message and said that you arrived in Italy me and Emmett got married again sorry i haven't been in contact so how are you" i smiled as i walking down the path near stairs " i'm good also congratulations on the wedding yes i arrived here yesterday Rosaline where are you and the rest of the Cullen's" i felt a tap on my shoulder i turned around and saw Rosaline and i give her a hug" hey Jennie i know some places for nice clothes if you would like to go shopping" i let go of the hug" you kidding a personally tour guide of this place you kidding i'm down i need new clothes anyway" Rosaline and i went shopping and we kept going shopping for the past few weeks she would tell me how the rest are doing only that she never really sees Edward cause he is hunting the vampire Victoria i don't really know much of her but all i know that her boyfriend James Attacked Bella or something like that...

its 13th of March now Dad called three weeks saying that Bella is okay and that she is hanging out with Jacob which is good that she is doing okay...She never rang me i'm slightly disappointed i mean its technically my fault if she doesn't want to talk to me i did leave her when she was in her worst state ...i haven't seen Rosaline since January tenth ...i tried ringing her but no answer just like before...its evening so i decided to go on a walk and just as i stepped outside i blacked out....i woke up in volterra castle i saw other beside me "i'm Demetri and I'll be you tour guide now if you would fallow me" i saw the red eyes he is a vampire i walked in front of him and mumbled under my breath so only he could hear"i know your a vampire" Felix if you don't mind bring this girl to that Aro immediately" i didn't see anyone and then i was dragged into room...

when i entered the room i looked down"she knows of kind" Felix then dragged me in front of him I looked up i locked eyes with the guy  that was in my dreams "Felix leave the room please" Felix leaves and i look away from that guy"I've seen you somewhere before" i looked at that guy again and he just smirked at me"Yea i'm Cauis  and who are you"i looked down"Jennie Kim Swan" The guy who sat in the middle rushed towards me"I'm Aro you don't mind if i take your hand"i nod he takes my hand and reads my thoughts he saw the Cullen's Bella everything"extraordinary it seems you may be My dear brother here mate" i looked up at Cauis i thought i'd never say this but i want to be a vampire"Oh well-"
my phone rang it was Alice she told that Bella jumped off a Cliff...and that Edward is going to the Volturi because he thinks Bella is dead and that her and Bella are on there way here...i fell before i could fall Cauis caught me"what happened"was all i heard before i fainted

1772 words
hope you enjoyed