Doubtful thoughts.

Just then, I was immediately teleported back towards our school, Sana was on the ground, her body facing the cold dirt as I looked around, completely shocked.

I was questioning how she made me teleport, I was questioning why she said 'reverse'.

'No no.. how did she.. does she have another power that I didn't take note of?' I asked myself, as I remembered that her eyes glowed red when she said that word.

Sana suddenly coughs, snapping me out of my trance, as she stands up, dusting her cloak, and looking at me, her face unimpressed.

"Seriously? Did you really think that Tzuyu is going to let you do that?" Sana asks, making me look at her in pure confusion, noticing my expression she scoffs slightly.

"She definitely used that on you, well.. I guess you could never be too careless." Sana mutters, as if she DOESN'T KNOW THAT I COULD HEAR HER CLEARLY.

Sana sighs again, and grabs my wrist.

"Let's go, I'll get Yeri to patch you up, just don't mind.. the unconscious students on the floor, it was their fault in the first place." Sana informs as she drags me inside, when we stepped inside, the sound of groaning, and light snoring reached both of our ears as I looked around wide eyed.

There was a sea of students, some were clumped together, while some were clearly in random places, sleeping on the floor of the hallway.

Before I could ask, Sana dragged me further into the building, with some turns and stops, we finally found the ER.

It was the same as ever, well, with some minor differences in material, inside, the floor was made out of cobble, and the front desk was moved a bit further back.

A female quickly shows up, her face familiar, she had a bright smile once she saw me.

"Y/N! How are you?" Yeri asks happily, totally forgetting that a royal was currently standing beside me.

"I'm fine, Ms. Yeri, I'm just here.. for.." 

I took a glance at Sana, who's glaring at the nurse, I looked down at her hands, her fingers slowly opening up, and summoning red strings, making me a bit more panicked that usual.

"I'm here for a check up!" I quickly state, making her slightly nod, Yeri then looks at Sana, confusingly, but that confusion turned into a state of fear.

"Ms. Minatozaki, is there anything you want.. a- as well?" Yeri stutters while bowing, I took a glance at Sana, who seems to be slightly relaxed, she heaved a breath as she says;

"I'm here to make sure my Y/N gets her treatment." Sana says, whispering the 'my' part, I could barely contain a blush as I covered my face with my bare hands.

'This is embarrassing, I hope Ms. Yeri didn't hear that.' I thought to myself as I heard a airy laugh from the nurse, making me look at her, confused.

"Of course, don't worry, young love has its perks hm?" Yeri teases, making me more flustered, Yeri notices my reaction and laughs more loudly, she gestures to us to follow her, and we oblige.

We stopped at a room, that was tainted with gold, like that one I spent in the ER last time, she opens the door, and Sana forces me to sit on the huge bed that was filling most of the room.

"Alright I'll just get my notepad.."

                                                               3rd

Tzuyu sighs as she was left in the dark, she looks around, and quickly disappeared, only to reappear near Jeongyeon, who seemed to wait for her presence, and is currently healing, with Chaeyoung behind her.