Karaoke (Xsoleil x reader)

Requested by doppio_kotokat

kinda short

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"DING" your eyes slowly opened as you phone brought you out of you half asleep daze "DING" you turned over and groaned, you then grabbed your phone which was right next to you. You picked up your phone and you saw you had a miss call from Kotoka. You called her back, "Hey (y/n)" you heard her greet from the other side of the phone "mmm heyy kottok-" you yawned "whats up" you asked tiredly "oh me and the rest of Xsoleil are going to karaoke, and we were wondering if you wanted to come" she said "yeah what time?" you asked turning on your light in your bed room "twelve" she answered, you checked the time it was eleven "KOTOKA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER" you yelled as you started to panic "we,ll pick you up,see you then, love you, bye bye" she hung up the phone.

You quickly ran to the bathroom, you turned on the shower to warm it up and started to brush your teeth, you then got into the shower. After you got into the shower you put yourhair  into a towel and got dressed, 

(not my art credits too allimocha!)

You wore natural makeup, you quickly grabbed a small backpack, and packed essentials and waited for them to pick you up from your house

You wore natural makeup, you quickly grabbed a small backpack, and packed essentials and waited for them to pick you up from your house. You just waited on the couch, you checked your phone '11:54'. 

You heard a honk from the front of your house, you walked outside and locked your house, and walked into the car. "heyyy" you greeted Kotoka and Hex "hi y/n" kotoka greeted "hi" hex greeted. You were sitting in the back, kotoka was in the passenger seat and Hex was driving. Hex started the car and got off the drive way and started down the street, "where are the others?" you asked looking up form your phone "there going to meet us there" Kotoka answered, "oh ok" you smiled and looked back down at your phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hex pulled into a big parking, lot and parked the car, Y'all stepped out and looked at the giant building "woowwww its sooo bigggg" you said in complete awe "like m-" Hex was cut off bye Kotoka slamming her hand against his mouth. "let's go in" Kotoka grabbed your hand and dragged you into the building.

Y'all walked in and greeted the front desk "hello any resurvations" the lady asked "yes, Xsoleil" Kotoka said as you caught your breath and Hex finally got in the door. "Ok right this way" she said and led us down the hallway and to a room on the right "alright here you are" she said and bowed ,we bowed too and she walked away and we opened the door to our room. 

"HEYYYY GUYYYSSSSS" Doppio greeted with a giant hug, he picked you up and squeezed you, y you were a bit shorter than Kotoka. "hey dopio" you breathed "your crushing her doppi" Hex said "oh sorry" doppio dropped you and you caught your breath. 

After a little you greeted everyone and just chilled a little.

"Hey when are we going to order food" you asked as your stomach growled and just like that a waiter walked in "hello what would y'all like to order" the lady asked politely "ooh can I have  Dirty Shirley with a hamburger" you said raising your hand eagerly. The rest ordered after you. "ok that will be out in a little" the lady answered and left.

"do yall want to start karaoke" you asked happily "hell yeah" "mhm" "yeah". "ok who wants to go first" Ver asked " I will" kotoka answered and got onto the stage. The food arrived after two songs y'all scarfed down y'alls food and drank a lot.

"DIOMOND CITYYY LIGHTSSS~~~~"

"OOOHHHHH GOT BE A HOPEEE IN THE DAAARRRKKKK"

"IM LOCKED IN NO STOPPIN I FEEL LIKE IM CITY IN THE COCKPIT"

".....BLACK OUT........."

"GOD SEES ALL"

"LETS GET IT STARTED"

"JAZZ OH JAZZZ"

"HOLD IT DOWN"

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up in a room and saw everyone passed out on the couch around you, thats when the fun memories of Last night flooded your mind, you chuckled to yourself "I love you guys" you muttered to yourself smiling ear to ear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n- sorry it was so short, but thanks for reading