Chapter 1

[This will become more and more of a crackfic as time goes on I wanted to write about Paldea since it's new. :) It's my first time writing Pokemon but a little fun fact about me is whilst I started writing about Bandori, Pokemon is the first thing I read in Wattpad. It was an amourshipping book. So I though to myself after such a long long time of not writing I'll write this for somewhat of a comeback so excuse me if my work is a tad bit rusty.]

"Well done, Trainer! You have defeated the Elite Four... Is what I would say if I still was the last member." Lucian said as he readjusted his glasses to the trainer.

"A few months ago, Miss Bertha retired and was replaced by Y/n, the previous champion before Cynthia. But there's one big problem..." Lucian said as he chuckled. "Y/n, our fairy-type specialist is not here at the moment. It's been a few days already actually."

"Wh- What?! Does that mean I don't get to face the champ?" The trainer exclaimed.

"Yes, but next time you come back you do face him directly and would not have to go and fight Aaron, Flint, and me for a second time. That is, unless you lose to him when the battle between you happens. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Till next time." Lucian bowed as he exited the room, the trainer also made his way out of the Sinnoh League building.

.

.

.

"Alright! We need to talk about the Donphan in the room!" Flint exclaimed as he, Aaron, Lucian, and Cynthia held a meeting.

"Hey, I've done my part of stopping the trainers from even fighting me because Y/n is absent! Some are just so persistent!" Aaron complained

"Can't we just get Miss Bertha back at it again? Just a temporary one until we can get Y/n back again?" Flint suggested.

"We mustn't disturb her like that. She is enjoying her retirement and has even personally recommended Y/n as her replacement." Cynthia countered, taking down Flint's suggestion.

"Well then, Cynthia... If not getting Miss Bertha back is not an option, then we can only get Y/n back as a solution. You're his childhood friend, his long-time rival. The two of you exchanged the hold of the championship many times until Y/n decided to travel to other regions." Lucian said as he leaned against the wall.

"Hmmm... Very well, the Elite Four isn't the Elite Four if one is absent. But if I was Y/n, where would I go?" Cynthia said as everyone thought of a place where Y/n would go.

"He last went to Kanto so that's unlikely." Lucian pointed out.

"Kalos? He was talking about meeting the Fairy-type gym leader there?" Aaron added.

"Galar also has one!" Flint finished off.

"He's not in those 3 regions. He's in Paldea, a region he talked about before we last saw him. I haven't told you guys but he left me a letter, he said he's off to travel for a bit. And that's one region he never visited before." Cynthia said to the three.

"Well then, that settles it. I think we all know by now who's going to Paldea." Lucian smirked.

Cynthia sighed, "Fine, I'll go. The League is closed until further notice. Meeting adjourned." Cynthia said as she left the room, leaving the 3 of 4 members of the Elite Four.

"Man, what's up with the strong trainers of Sinnoh abandoning their places? First Volkner when he stayed in the lighthouse back then and then Y/n." Flint said as he chuckled.

"Well, he never was someone to enjoy battling that much. That's why he was recommended in the first place. No interest in fighting yet so good at it. He defeated my entire team with just 3 pokemon!" Aaron said as he clenched his fist and raised it into the air.

Entangled with the Champion! - (Cynthia x Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara