nìsoaia

nìsoaia: Na'vi meaning,
together, as members of a family

IF YOU FIGHT, YOU DON'T FIGHT ALONE. NÌSOAIA.

NÌSOAIA, TARYA

NÌSOAIA, TARYA. TOGETHER.

NISOAIA

The daughter of a fighter. Of a former Olo'eyktan. The clans finest warrior. The daughter of a man who gave his life in the assault on The Tree of Souls, before she was even born.
Now, a strong, young, Omatikaya woman, learning and fighting each day alongside the family of Toruk Macto.
When the sky people return, Tarya must battle great loss and change in her life, fleeing the only place she's ever called home, and learning the ways of another tribe, all while discovering herself and her emotions.
Learning to hold your breath, or ride an Ilu, seem simple when faced with the task of learning to trust, and to love.
Especially when this comes in the shape of Toruk Macto's eldest son.
Now, she must learn to fit in, to fight in a new way, to love, and to live.
A task proven all the more difficult with each eclipse.

a/n
I do not own Avatar, Avatar The Way of Water, or any characters affiliated with this incredible work. That belongs to James Cameron.
I only own Tarya, and her storyline where she fits.
Tarya's character and storyline are all my own work, therefore any similarities in another writers work or fanfic is purely down to coincidence and "great minds thinking alike".
I have only just seen TWOW in the cinema, therefore I'll be trying to use online websites to follow the storyline of the movie to the best of my ability, therefore updates will be slow.
Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this work of fiction, and grow to like Tarya!

Enjoy :)