The Walk With Jiro...

I start unpacking as I hear someone knocking on my door. ''Ne?'' I say. It means ''yes?'' It was my dad. He opened the door holding two big boxes where I had my other stuff. ''Oh gomawo appa'' Which means ''thank you''  I took the heavy boxes from him and let him sit down on my bed resting. He looks at me while I unpack. I happened to find a picture of me and him when I was 11 holding a big fish. I look up and take a deep breath trying to hold my tears. I'm trying to mumble out words but I don't want dad to hear my sobbing voice. I take another deep breath as I close my eyes and look at dad showing him the picture. ''Y/N I--'' I interrupt him and say ''Can we recreate this..?'' He looks at me and sighs. He stands up as he walks towards me. I think he's gonna take the picture and look at it. But instead he hugs me and answers with a soft voice ''yes'' I smile as I hug him back. We sat in my room talking about what I want to do when I'm done with school even though I have no plans for the future. I then suddenly came to a realization that now that we're in Korea, the whole family speaks Korean with each other. We keep talking and laughing until we hear a knocking. ''Hey guys it's dinner time. Come downstairs.'' I stand up along with dad as he opens the door and we go downstairs. We eat dinner and as soon as I'm done I say ''thank you for the food'' and walk upstairs. Jiro finishes a few minutes after me. I'm in my room putting a black cardigan on. I put my black slippers on and head outside as Jiro knocks on the door. I answer as he walks in and asks me where I'm heading. ''Just a walk around the neighborhood'' I say. He leaves immediately and comes back with his black hoodie on and white slippers on. I head outside as I say ''Oppa i'm not a kid anymore that you have to follow me wherever I go.'' I open the door and walk out as he follows me without a word. It's not very dark outside so it'll be a very nice walk at night. I feel like I've never been in a more quiet neighborhood than this in my life. We take a long walk across our neighborhood as we see a person walking. They have earphones on and are dressed in sports clothes. We ignore them and keep walking. When me and Jiro are talking we are always focused on each other and nothing around us. I have a conversation with Jiro as I hear fast steps coming towards us. It's a person running into me. Jiro falls and I fall on him. The person falls on me as I feel their heavy body on me. They groan in pain as they try to stand up. They're mumbling words but can't see their face. They take their head up as I see it's the stranger from before who I embarrassed myself in front of. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand. It takes me a few seconds before I realize that Jiro wants to get up. The stranger stands up bowing multiple times and apologizes. ''Oh my god Jiro you're bleeding from your nose are you okay?'' I ask. ''Yes i'm okay it's not a big deal'' I ignored the stranger and helped Jiro up. As Jiro stands up I realize the weird guy can't take his eyes off me. I turn around as I roll my eyes slightly. Jiro follows me and we head straight home. I feel that the weird guy is still looking at me. When we're home dad and mom are in the living room watching the tv. We take our shoes off as I push him towards the stairs whispering ''Jiro, run fast! They'll notice!!!'' He runs upstairs and runs to the bathroom. ''Hey where's Jiro?'' dad asks. ''Oh he's changing, he accidently fell into the river nearby'' I say with a shaky voice. ''Why would he--''

''Yaahh! Stop talking i'm watching a movie!'' mom says yelling at my dad. I hang up my jacket and run upstairs straight to the bathroom. I open the door and see Jiro holding paper towards his nose and his head leaning back. ''Are you okay?'' ''Y/N it's just a nosebleed.'' I nod and tap his shoulder. I then leave and head to my room. It has currently been 20 minutes since we came home and I hear my parents calling me. My mom called me to Jiro's room for some reason.