When You Have A Fight With One Of The Girls (Requested)

(I switched it a bit because I don't feel like they would have a fight, remember all of this is fictional and none of this will ever happen)

Perrie- Leigh-Anne was really getting on your nerves, feeling as if she had to know everything that you did to Perrie so you intervened and ended up in a lengthy argument that your girlfriend just had to sit through, barely being able to get a word in with how aggressive and loud you were both being to the point that she has to shout just to get your attention.

Jade- You and Perrie had some issues, she had been flirting with Jade behind your back an you were having problems with that so you decided to say something moments before they were about to perform at the Brits. You got into a pretty intense argument that Jade and Leigh-Anne awkwardly just watched from the sidelines which neither of you ended up winning. Let's just say that her name ended up in your next song that none of the girls were too fond of.

Leigh-Anne- Jade hated you for some reasons, probably because of your reputation of being an asshole so she called you out on it and what ended up happening was a very tense fight between the two of you while Leigh-Anne left the room.