6. Not Sex

After the exchange, Bible can hardly talk. He's one of the first to queue to get back to the relative safety of his cell. Tay is reading at the desk, as usual, unbothered. Bible walks in in silence. After a while fiddling on his bed, he tells Tay what happened outside.

He is not only shaken by the fight. He's also shocked to find out that princess is the guy he met before.

The guy he actually likes. He painfully remembers telling Jeff he will protect him. Oh, the embarrassment.

And he came just in time to protect Bible instead.

He's also shocked about Jeff's finger on his lip. And how he dismissed him afterwards, that hurts. He took him to heaven with that touch, as if he cared for him. And then threw him on the floor and stepped on him.

And what's that promise of seeing him tonight? He just doesn't get it. At night their cells are closed, he can't go anywhere.

Tay says enigmatically that those bosses have their own way. Okay.

They go to have dinner at the cantine, but Bible is too nervous to eat.

When the night comes, the same guard who performed the cavity search on his first day in prison appears at the door.

- Com 'ere boy.

He opens the cell, putting handcuffs on Bible, and takes him for a stroll along the gallery, to another cell.

When they arrive to their destination, he squeezes Bible's ass before shoving him inside.

Bible stumbles and falls on the floor.

There's Princess inside the cell. He's only wearing an open silky robe and matching shorts.

Most of his body is exposed. A masculine, muscled body and a beautiful face.

Jeff is wearing earrings and a thin necklace. Bible is taking all in. Stunning.

By contrast to Jeff's refined appearance, Bible is on a white cotton beater and underpants, what he usually wears for sleeping.

Jeff seems to be uninterested in Bible at first. Then he puts a couple of drops of parfum on his wrist and neck, under Bible's gaze, and turns around to look at him.

Bible has straighten up and is now kneeling on the floor.

When Jeff comes closer, Bible's posture gives him som dark ideas, but he opts for grabbing his arm to get hip up.

Bible stands up and Jeff grabs his face, turning it towards the light to see the wound on his lip.

Bible is feeling things with Jeff's proximity. He's catching a whiff of the parfum, also Jeff's fingers on his neck and face, this time delicately, are waking Bible Jr up against his will.

When Jeff finishes studying Bible's wound and separates from him, he sees Bible's very obvious reaction under his tight underwear.

Jeff smiles very slowly.

- You're so cute - are the first words that come out of his lips - I like you.

He continues:

- I will make sure noone touches you again, particularly that guard who brought you here.

Bible's eyes widened.

- I know you don't like him. I don't like him touching what's mine either.

Jeff sees Bible's face changing colour, his cheeks blushing deeply.

- You think I'm going to hurt you? - Jeff says, shaking his head slowly.

Bible hasn't uttered a word since he entered this man's cell.

- In exchange... I only want you to take care of what you have there. I won't touch you. But you can only use my leg to take care of it.

Bible's eyebrows are scrunched again, trying to imagine what princess wants.

- If you pass the test... I'll make sure that bastard's hand doesn't go near your ass ever again. I promise.

Bible hesitates, then after a while he raises his head and nods.

Jeff sits on the bottom bunk bed and extends his right leg in front him. His hand goes to his own crotch, semi erect, too.

Bible takes his leg in between his. His arms are bonded behind his back, so he just can just rub his dick over Jeff's knee. He starts tentatively, then he forgets about the embarrassment and starts moving non stop.

Meanwhile, Jeff gets his cock out of his silky shorts. Jeff starts jerking himself under Bible's gaze. Seeing Jeff's cock gets Bible hornier, he's now angling his thrusts, trying to slide down his underpants.

He manages at last, and suddenly his cock slaps Jeff's knee.

Jeff feels hornier now than how he's felt in ages... This newbie is really hot. Bible's cock is rubbing all over Jeff's leg and his eyes don't leave Jeff's pleasured face.

At last, Jeff cums, directing his load to his thigh, a lone drop falling on Bible's face. Bible cums right after him, all over Jeff's legs. With the last jerking movement, he folds and, in an impulse, he places a soft kiss on Jeff's thigh.

Jeff is touched by the gesture. There is a moment of relative silence, only their heavy breaths can be heard.

Jeff sits up, picks up make-up wipes and starts by cleaning Bible's face.

Then he cleans Bible's cock and puts it inside his underwear. He sees Bible amazed expression, his oversensitive cock trembling under Jeff's touch, earning a gasp from Bible.

Then he finishes cleaning himself up, under Bible's dazed eyes. And finally, he cleans his cock and puts it again inside his silky shorts.

He takes a few slow steps to the door.

- Officer Tem! You can take him back.

A different officer comes to pick him up, a middle-age guy with a beard.

-See you around, Bible, says Princess with a big wide smile.