Chapter one

"L/n- San! Please refrain from bringing your crow to school! It is against the rules!" Tenya lida exclaimed whilst moving his hands in unnatural ways. All you were doing was feeding you pet crow some seeds since he did come all the way home to school. Plus he wasn't even inside the classroom he was just outside the window.

Everyone began to look at the both of you as Tenya wouldn't leave you alone, well everyone except Shoto Todoroki. The boy was as cold as his quirk and you didn't think he knew of the existence of anyone in class. He was always in his little world. "Ne~ Tenya First of Kiko is not inside the class he's outside second of all who was it the put that stick up your ass cause jesus.." and thus began your argument with Tenya.

The rest of the class continued to do whatever that they were doing as this actually happened pretty much every day. The only time it never happened was when you would skip school for something which would lead to the both of you arguing the next day.

"Alright that's enough class please settle down and take your seats" Ms Bikune commanded the class which they followed. Tenya took his seat infront of you and turned his head to face me. To which you replied with sticking your tongue out at him. This caused irk marks to appear on his head which was funny.

"Okay class with me I have fill out forms for what jobs you want to do in the future... but that useless since all of you want to be heroes" your teacher announced which made your class erupt in cheers. Only you, Todoroki and Tenya, who was trying to keep the class in order, didn't cheer out. The only reason why you didnt was because you didn't want another scolding from Tenya for the fifth time today, no sir.

After Tenya calmed the class down, Mrs Bikune handed some of the paper to the leader of the class which also happened to be Tenya and started to hand them out to the class. After everyone finished filling them out Tenya collected them all and gave them to the teacher. "Oi Y/n do you think Todoroki will get a recommendation by his dad." Tenya asked once he set down, we were in home room so it was okay to speak quietly. "Obviously duh like he is the Number 2 hero's son of course he is going to get a recommendation, speaking of hero's sons why aren't you taking recommendation your dad and bro gave you?" You asked quite curious about his reasoning.

"I wanna work hard for my place in U.A academy and earn my spot, it would be unheroic to be given the opportunity rather than earn it." Tenya said with his whole heart, it brought tears and sparkles to your eyes, "*sniff* And here I thought all rich kids were spoilt rotten but you just eh~" you exaggeratedly wiped your tears and blow your nose with a magic handkerchief that appeared out of nowhere.

The two of continued to talk about random stuff until the period was over. Tenya and you have been friends ever since your first year at Someni Middle school. He was the first to approach you and ever since you two have been inseperable. Who would have thought that the two of you would be best friends, the unkempt menace to society and the uptight no nonsense character being friends. In fact you were happy that you were yourself or you would have never met him.

It was finally lunch time, everyone's favourite subject, today Tenya managed to get everyone out of class in an orderly fashion since the period that ended was Geography which was a cool subject. The two of went to your usual spot under the old sakura tree behind the school, both of you sat down and began to share your bentos with one another like usual.

"So Tenya do you think we will be in the same class when we go to U.A?" You asked a bit worried that you will get separated from your friend.

"Well I sure hope so if not then who is going to watch over you" he said making weird hand signs again before placing his hand on your light blue hair, this caused you to blush a little from the physical contact. Only your brother and caretakers were allowed to touch you with such intimacy but after sometime Tenya was added to that list.

Unbeknownst to the two of them there was someone watching from afar, more specifically watching you. The duel haired boy sighed out and turned his back to walk away from the scene. "Hey you never told me what your quirk is though." Tenya stated out, this caused you to start fidgeting and fiddling with your hands."Yeah that's on purpose you will see what it is when we get into U.A"

"Don't you mean 'if'?" He asked "No I mean 'when'" you answered bopping his nose which caused his cheeks to turn a different hue.

"Man I can't believe this is our last period at this school, I am going to miss you Mr Fugomishi and your annoyed faces like the one on right now" you exclaimed at your Math teacher Mr Fugomishi. Said man looked beyond pissed and it showed by his face and the fact that the chock in his hand broke in two.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, MS L/N STOP DISRUPTING MY CLASS JESUS THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME YOU HAVE DONE THAT THE WHOLE PERIOD!! God I can't wait until you leave, it's her last day you would think she would try to be a good student but no~..." the math teacher shouted at you as usual since you were being an annoying prick. The class erupted in giggles, chuckles and laughter, even Tenya laughed at this, no matter how hard Tenya and Mr Fugomishi tried you would always try to annoy him.

"Man I am going to miss this class!" Tanaka the blonde girl said to her brother Tatsumi who nodded in agreement. "Yeah I won't miss such a trouble some class." Mr Fugomishi stated with a huff sitting down at his desk that was infront of the class. "We love you too Mr Fugomishi!" The whole class with the exception of Tenya and Todoroki shouted out, this brought tears to the old man making him give a bittersweet smile. In truth his was really going to miss this class, even The Troublemaker Y/n who always made him age ten years in one second just at the mention of her name. "Alright you brats, forget about the lesson and do whatever since it's your last day here, might as well enjoy the few last minutes here." He said seeing no point in making them do these equations that they already learnt.

"HAI SENSEI!"

Letting out a sigh due to your nervousness, you grabbed onto the straps of your backpack reassuring yourself as you stood infront of the best Hero school in the country, U.A academy. "Let's get it started U.A won't know what hit them." You smirked as began to walked confidently into the school.